Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Gunter

Off-Topic Doll Wishlist?!

Gunter

I didn't see a thread like this, so figured I'd start one! I know a good chunk of our members don't stay within one realm of dolls.

SO! Share your off-topic doll wish list! It can be anything that qualifies as off topic to this forum! Maybe if you are just about to get one of these or currently aimin' for it let us know?

My personal wishlist!

Volks SD13 Suigintou (updated to SDGrG though)

Volks SDGr SwD Nono

Volks Reisner (midi, SD17, scarface, whatever. I want them all.)

Iplehouse S.I.D. Stella

Iplehouse E.I.D. Tedros

Soom SG Amber

Soom SG Red Riding Hood

Azone 1/3 Madoka

I've got my funds currently tied up, but I'mma step back from vinyl and go after either IH Stella or try the harder find and aim for Soom's bunny girl (red riding hood). We'll see though!

Hope folks like a thread like this!

Choppi

Yesss I've been waiting for a thread like this !!!

Mine are all Volks fullsets so it's... going to take me a lifetime ;;

SD Shinku

SD13 Suigintou

SD Souseiseki

SD Chii

SDGr Yu Morisawa

SDGr Creamy Mami

SD13 Kujo Kazuya

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

AceZeroX

My wishlist:

SDGr Girl Nono *Fall In Love Sweet Dream Ver.*

SDGr Boy Okita Soji *Romantic Glance Ver.*

SD13 Kazuya Kujo

Little Monica Kliff

Dreamingdoll Ryuna

Migidoll Ell

Unoa L-Bi

Dollzone Sawarieda (giant mermaid lady that I need in my life)

So many dolls... So little money... (TTwTT)

Edited by Guest

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

SisterKyoya

Ugh... as much as I try to deny the fact that DD have overtaken my life, I cannot get away from my BJD wishlist.

Much to my utter astonishment, there is only one girl on the list: Iplehouse EID Asa. Every single time I see her pics she just utterly steals my heart and takes my breath away. She is the epitome of stunning. There is just the added benefit that she looks like Kyoya's older sister.

And then there is Iplehouse SID Shane who would be perfect for Dakota's brother-in-law. It would be really nice if the macho Smart Doll boy had some heads like this, but I seriously doubt it will happen. It's no big loss because I'm smitten with Shane as he is.

And long before I found out I can use my Eiji Seiun for Kyoya Ootori, I started making plans for resin versions of the main Ouran cast:

Mori EID Bichun

Hunny JID Colin (B faceup)

Haruhi YID Custom Cherie (you have to be logged in to see the custom page.)

Hikaru & Kaoru SID Lee

Tamaki SID Theo

I'm not sure if I'll still eventually do this or not, it just really depends on what happens with Kyoya and if more suitable anime boy sculpts come up for the vinyl bodies.

Migidoll Miho has been on my list for a few years, but I don't like the current pics they have or his faceup. Good thing I saved his pics from a couple of years ago and do him properly! XD He's so freaking adorable!

Souldoll Lionel V2 Hnnn... He is one I have NOT forgotten about after years. I don't even know what I'd do with him, but that doesn't stop me from wanting him all the same.

Souldoll Kanguk was one of the first BJD added to my list (I can't remember if Miho was first or not.) For quite some time I had wondered if I might use him for Kyoya but his face just wasn't right. Didn't stop me from wanting him for his sculpt anyway.

I think it was because of many of these boys that I got so annoyed that vinyl boys were so rare/non-existent when I started in the DD hobby. Now if I quit doing the Volks preorder girls I'd be able to get the DD bodies I need, and then I might have a chance to get some BJD of my own!

What I truly wish for in the vinyl side of the hobby is for the Smart Doll boys to have head and body sculpts that could be used for Tiger & Bunny. I know that their style is a lot more like American comic books, but goodness sake, you can't deny that they have the muscles!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Monty

My no.1 grail at the moment is Crobidoll Zion!

I remember randomly seeing these pics of him on tumblr and almost gasping at how cute he was. Until that moment, I'd never even considered getting a resin BJD because I figured the more realistic style just wasnt for me, and I wasnt really fond of how many of the male ones i'd seen until then that just looked too scowly for my tastes. But Zion...!

When I found out how much he cost I nearly wanted to cry, not because of his actual price in USD but because of the ridiculous number it turned into as soon as I converted it to AUD. I swear this exchange rate is getting worse and worse every day and its agony. I never really had to worry that much about it because 98% of my hobby items I buy are originally priced in yen, and while the yen exchange rate isnt too great either, its bearable. The fact that the bjd side of the hobby uses USD as default despite most of the stores being based in Korea or China is both confusing and aggravating to me. Granted I'm still a newbie when it comes to 'big dolls' (I still dont even have one yet!) so I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually but man, him naked and wigless costs about the same as a fullset DD with clothes/wigs/everything. (welcome to the hobby, torino! enjoy your wallet agony) <--I look forward to the day I can look back on this text and laugh at it, especially considering it wasnt even that long ago I thought paying nearly $200 for a grail pure neemo was excessive

Other than that there's a few Kid Delfs I like the look of!

Corni! She's adorable! I usually think the anthro cat dolls look a bit weird with their cat noses/mouths on a human face, but Corni makes it work and her company faceup combined with that multicoloured wig is absolutely stunning!

Kafier! Alot of the reason for this is due to the photos of him looking an awful lot like the child version of one my OCs...especially with that wig, even if he doesnt actually come with it. I'd like to see what he looks like with different faceups and eye colours. As much as I'd love a doll of the child version of this character (who is almost a separate character, really) I think a mini DD might suit him a bit more.

Berry!.

Especially as a boy, although both boy and girl versions are cute.

I'd also like a fantasy MSD like a centaur or a faun. Seeing as they're always limited so they'd be impossible to get for cheap now, I'm just gonna wait for the next ones to come out and hope it takes a while because I got too many other doll things to buy as it is without worrying about that too.

I'm still only just now starting to look into the world of resin so I dont doubt that this list is only going to grow a lot more the more familiar I get with sculpts and what they're capable of. The ones on my wishlist - except Zion - are all MSD sized, because I found them when looking for MSD size bodies that would work for the head I won at a BJD meetup which I'm excited to turn into my first BJD. I haven't really looked too much into the 1/3 dolls but some of them are absolutely beautiful, I saw so many lovely ones at my first meetup and it really opened my eyes as to what's out there.

As for pure neemos, right now I really regret not preordering either Little Princess Nina or Little Match Girl Chiika because the owner pictures of them are -adorable-. I mainly skipped them since I had to save money for Japan anyway, but argh. Short haired Chiika is just too cute! I do also want to have a Sorane one day, just so that I can have at least one of each boy (and multiple Yutas of course) but there just hasnt been one I like enough yet. The first one wasnt interesting enough for me and the new one announced recently looks way too similar to my clock rabbit Yuta - not just the silver hair and blue eyes but the blue themed outfit and even the same black garter socks, come on Azone. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of this lineup though, they havent shown the new Aika, Miu or Himeno yet.

Poofiemus

My off topic doll list is pretty damn short, really. :/ It't not that I don't think resins or Pure Neemos can be cute, they're just not prone to giving me the "bring me home, Poofie!" vibe.

One of the few resins that IS on my list is one I'll probably never get my grubby mitts on: Soom MD Super Gem Cuprit. The exotic face, those awesome, awesome fantasy parts. . . she's just SO damn cool. Seriously, I am a total sucker for hooves. Can't explain why, but I am. But she's hardly common these days, and was expensive as hell even when she came out. (You can't tell with her sold out now, but Soom MDs come nude so eyes, wig, faceup, body blushing, and outfit were ALL things you had to pay extra for.)

Another on my list used to be Cuartos Darkhorn, but I got one last August. CHECKMARK!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Lurker

I have many dolls that I would love to have, but at the moment I have or will soon have the most important ones.....Except for :

SOOM Dia (Male)

Ringdoll Jack the Ripper

Cotton

And here we go! My off-topic doll wishlist isn't that long, but is mostly consisting of grails.

- (Volks) SD13 with a FCS-54 head.

- (Pullip) Sound Horizon Hortense. I've already managed to snag Violette, she's currently on her way home!

- (Azone) Cream Anmitsu - Yuzuha

My apologies for the lack of links ;v;

Conuresans

Oh dear here we go.

At the top of my list is a Luts Senior Delf Chloe. I'd like to get one because to me she'd be the perfect sculpt to turn into a Resin version of my favorite character Luka Megurine.

Following behind are Resinsoul Ling, and Yun.

I'd also love to get ahold of Hujoo's Io and Azela. Plus Mirodoll Wind.

For MSDs, there's Doll Leaves Pepper, Mirodoll Lili and Dearmine Angela. For YoSDs, one of the Aileen pet Dragons and the Polymorph girls (Also from AD). As for Azone, I'd like the PMMM Mami and NGNL Shiro. Also Obitsus, and Mami Tomoe and Luka Megurine's Pullips.

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

jazijaz

My wishlist and probably the dolls I will never have :[ (they're all limited and the second market place costs an arm and a leg or they're simply unavailable everywhere)

Napidoll Carol

Volks SDM F38

Volks Kazuya Kujo

Delf Woosoo

turbow

The last remaining of my resin dolls wishlist are.

Volks Suigintou

Volks SDgr Alice

Bluefairy white TF May

Bluefairy white TF Patricia

twiggysbabe

My wishlist lists currently

- ringdoll Kashira

- Doll Chateau kid body

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

Ajahli

My current wishlist is:

Resins:

Volks Saki

Minifee Celine

Either a ZUZU Delf or Delf Corni from LUTS

(I've been lusting over most LUTS dolls for a reeeeally long time)

Azone:

Azone Sweet Dreams Chiika (the Kinoko Juice one!)

and the Hello KIKIPOP doll!

Picco Neemo Lil Fairy Maid Vel

And as far as Pullips go, an Isul Neko Mao Mao and DAL Dotori

Pullipstyle had Neko Mao Mao for the longest time and when I was ready to buy him, he wasn't being restocked anymore

Rainbowangel

My current wish list:-

1. Azone 1/3 Happiness Clover Mocha

2. Angel Philia Chica

3. J-doll Picasso St East

4. Ai Doll Tsubaki

5. Dollce Yummy Sweets Miel

6. Loongsoul BB Keke

7. Soom Teenie Gem Beyla

Mysha

I'm pretty one-track-minded... and my wish list looks like this:

1. Ringdoll Lucifer - ordered!

2. and 3. Smart Doll Eiji and Crimson - both of them, why not?

4. Smart Doll Mini Mirai

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

Thespian

I've recently found myself wanting a second Blythe since I started customizing my first. She needs a friend!

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09 🧡 Unnamed DDS Anthy Himemiya

Any pronouns are fine

Mimiyo3

Fairyland Sia

Crobidoll Zion

Several pure neemos. Melody wants her own dolls.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko