Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Rutgers Gardens Spring Saturday Meet in Central NJ - May 30

Gamma Ray

Yesterday's Rutgers Gardens meet was nice! I wish we could have gotten more photography done. I'm very sorry for everyone who was disappointed that we had to stop photographing. It wasn't a problem last year, but new year, new problems. But what wasn't a problem was hanging out and talking dolls, so that was nice. I'll be looking into different accommodations for future seasonal outdoor meets. I want to do a better job of that for everyone's sake. Kearsy and EilonwyG suggested Duke Farms. It's a bit northwest, but it sounds nice. I'll look into that for the fall meet.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the meet yesterday! Nilu and her boyfriend, hello lolita, Noodles, Kearsy, EilonwyG, JL (still not sure if I got that right, correcting me isn't just okay, it's encouraged!), CMBato, and a few other people whose names I didn't catch. Feel free to post and let me know you came and share your photos so I can add you to the roll call!

You can find all of my photos in my Flickr set here: ABJD Meet - 5/30/15 Rutgers Gardens Highlights are below. Most of my photos are of my little Tania. It was her day out with Daddy ^_^

18279969855_440951f147_c.jpg

I was hoping to get the sun on her face in this shot, but it didn't work out.

17657346064_56891306a0_c.jpg

18281345761_bdb7b43977_c.jpg

She's protecting herself from the sun!

18093746919_12d696a58f_c.jpg

Looking out into the distance. It's the same pose as the last two photos, but I moved her away from the gazebo so I could get behind her for the shot.

17659351143_5507556925_c.jpg

A recreation of the shot I took last fall with my Eva. It was a bit easier with Tania.

18253490656_c5b097ccee_c.jpg

Group shot! And this wasn't even all of the dolls we had at the meet.

18253482276_c177a4b480_c.jpg

Many thanks to EilonwyG and Kearsy for letting me borrow the wagon.

I stayed with this next pose for 5 minutes or so, trying to get the best lighting. The sun was popping out and going back behind the clouds so much. I ended up with a bunch of different lighting variations of this shot.

18092148748_1d68d494ee_c.jpg

18281357531_670cb7ebe4_c.jpg