Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles

Evoke Doll Heads

Bubbles

It looks like you can buy the heads for Evoke dolls separately from taobao. If anyone has seen the other thread, Evoke dolls are anime style silicone body dolls. I think they use the same neck hole as DD heads. I have no idea what material these heads are made of. If someone can read Chinese from the site can you check? A lot of the text is part of an image.

NSFW link

https://shop108711813.taobao.com/category-878886292.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5842-11893136284.16.psSViM&search=y&parentCatId=877622127&parentCatName=Evoke%B5%A5%CD%B7&catName=1%2F3%B5%A5%CD%B7#bd

This might give some more options for people wanting to make custom characters.

baldylox

This is off topic so I'm moving this to the "Off Topic Dolls" section where it belongs. Even if people may buy these heads to put on a Volks DD body, these are still off topic and need to go in that section.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sherimi

Jeeryama on Ebay sells some of these heads as well It appears that they're made of resin, I don't know if there are also soft head versions that are made of silicone like the body?

mayaiincho
It looks like you can buy the heads for Evoke dolls separately from taobao. If anyone has seen the other thread, Evoke dolls are anime style silicone body dolls. I think they use the same neck hole as DD heads. I have no idea what material these heads are made of. If someone can read Chinese from the site can you check? A lot of the text is part of an image.

NSFW link

https://shop108711813.taobao.com/category-878886292.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5842-11893136284.16.psSViM&search=y&parentCatId=877622127&parentCatName=Evoke%B5%A5%CD%B7&catName=1%2F3%B5%A5%CD%B7#bd

This might give some more options for people wanting to make custom characters.

From the the videos i've seen them changing the eyes, they are the soft silicone the body is roughly made of. Only 100$ for a Kui head and the accessories are pretty damn cheap. Some days my lunch is more expensive.

Jeeryama on Ebay sells some of these heads as well It appears that they're made of resin, I don't know if there are also soft head versions that are made of silicone like the body?

They recently released the resin heads but of course if you want the original heads they are that silicone material.

More selection on their Taobao

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.