Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
valleygg

Blythe

valleygg

Anyone else like blythes? I own a couple, ones my own custom and teh other one is the violet dreams, i belive

missadventure364

I don't have any Blythe as of yet, but I do plan on getting some eventually. Mostly I've been waiting to find good deals- and trying to make sure I get legit dolls. I don't have a problem with cheaper dolls made from parts if a person doesn't have the money to actually buy an official one- don't get me wrong. But personally my collection is all original and originals only as a personal preference. With Blythe especially I've been having trouble knowing what is real and what isn't real, since I'm rather "new" to the BJD community in it's entirety.

valleygg

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Factory-Type-Neo-Blythe-Doll-White-Hair-includes-Outfit-/252196507222?hash=item3ab8154e56:g:6xsAAOSw8-tWX3Cg

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-Neo-Blythe-doll-nude-Takara-doll-Long-special-blue-hair-JD1002-from-facotry-/111790605632?hash=item1a073d4540:g:p74AAOSwVL1WE9Vc

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-12-Neo-Blythe-Doll-from-Factory-Nude-Japanese-hair-purple-hfavorite Kara3718?hash=item3d0c9ff196:g:QW0AAOSwHPlWekox

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-CWC-Hasbro-Neo-Blythe-doll-Cadence-Majorette-SALE-/221960056047?hash=item33add9acef:g:rVcAAOSwR0JURiF5

yes, lots of people sell fakes online. I got mine from ebay. Here are some links to legit cheaper dolls! Now lots of them are faxtory blythes, but they are pretty much the same as regular blythes, and alot cheaper. The only difference is that they are usually nude, and they don't have a name like violet dreams.my firat blythe, rubie, is a factoy blythe and she is one of my favorites of my dolls. Hope this helped!

valleygg

So heres a picture of what a factory blythes usually resembles, jist to give an example.

m2mlGkCjqMxEvt1JFJBKOmw.jpeg.aff6ad8910260f4a30cc6e91f1fb7395.jpeg

kitty

I love blythe! I have one called jean

Marilyn

What kind of Blythe is she?

I collect all three sizes: Blythe, Middie and Petite (though I think at least one of the Middies might be destined to travel).

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

kitty

What kind of Blythe is she?

I collect all three sizes: Blythe, Middie and Petite (though I think at least one of the Middies might be destined to travel).

Shes a neo blythe, she has red hair in pigtails, and is dressed like a purple female mad hatter

Thespian

I'm officially the proud dolly mom of 3 Neo Blythes. I have 2 TBLs from eBay to customize (and boy, is that an adventure) and an incoming Country Summer from CCToys.

I think I may have a problem

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09 🧡 Unnamed DDS Anthy Himemiya

Any pronouns are fine

Marilyn
I'm officially the proud dolly mom of 3 Neo Blythes. I have 2 TBLs from eBay to customize (and boy, is that an adventure) and an incoming Country Summer from CCToys.

I think I may have a problem

CoSu was my first! She's a very underrated Blythe in my opinion; she's adorable and has a very versatile outfit. I named mine Yolandi Kissher.

RyuuseiBJD

I have 3 custom Blythes! I love them, especially still my first girl She's a little monster girl from MilkyRobot.... (they don't do Blythe customs anymore), the other is from BrightFireFlies and the last one from Blink... something.... i forgot, i should have to search for the name...

Missy_Magoo

I like Blythes!

I have 2 stock girls, an ADG Lounging Lovely and an EBL Bohemian Beats again.

I also have a few customs - 3 from Bee's Dreamland, a Simply Delight, a V Smash and a work-in-progress Pow Wow Poncho; 1 fake from MouHandmade, and 1 fake from I Love Ju.

Imogen, the custom Simply Delight, was my first Blythe and is my favourite. Even my family members know her name and not to handle her without asking. She's like my little daughter, haha

Q2g37Xg.jpg?1

katnaper

I like Blythes and am hoping to get one someday that I will likely send for a custom face up because I saw a couple of beautifully done ones that remind me so much of my 2 year old (so cute! the doll and my 2 year old ) I'd love nothing more than to have them both in a photo together but I have yet to get a Blythe and there's the finding a person to customize it... meanwhile my kidlet is growing up more and more... Argghhh... I really need to get one! Excuse the crazy person will ya?

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper
I love Blythes!! I have 5 boys so far

Image4abc_zpsmslghtmd.png

20160908_145217_zpsvkjr5nyx.png

OMG! They are adorable! I love the toothy one. Lol He has such a cheeky look. Did you do the customization yourself? I don't think any of them are a basic sculpt they're all far too adorable to be but I know nothing about Blythes so correct me if I'm wrong, okay. Gah... now I want one even more.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

twiggysbabe

I sold all my Blyghes years ago. But saturday a new one moved in.

30134493455_fbeb38a881_z.jpgIMG_1245 by twigglon, auf Flickr

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

jazijaz

OMG! They are adorable! I love the toothy one. Lol He has such a cheeky look. Did you do the customization yourself? I don't think any of them are a basic sculpt they're all far too adorable to be but I know nothing about Blythes so correct me if I'm wrong, okay. Gah... now I want one even more.

Thank you they're all customs, I did the face up on some of them but not the customization =D Sammy is the toothy one, he was made by LittleDollsRoom on etsy/Instagram (s.nattsuo). The other ones were made by my friend papa_toronjo on IG.

I never liked the basic sculpts for myself so I mostly commission people ^^ if you ever want one, I highly recommend you papa_toronjo, he is a great customizer and a wonderful person. (a blythe of your kid would be so cool and cute!! )

More of my boys :3

DSC_0353_zpsg0v0mrwf.png

DSC_0463_zpslwdyz64n.png

Image2ab_zpseeepkt9h.png

DSC_0206_zpsscwwankg.png

katnaper

They are so cute. Your boys are ever so cute. Sammy is super adorable. He's got such a cheeky look to him the little sweetheart. I'll certainly keep papa_toronjo in mind when I do get a Blythe. I looked up his work and he's very good. I love his customs. I think I saw one that he modeled after a young boy. So cool.

jazijaz
They are so cute. Your boys are ever so cute. Sammy is super adorable. He's got such a cheeky look to him the little sweetheart. I'll certainly keep papa_toronjo in mind when I do get a Blythe. I looked up his work and he's very good. I love his customs. I think I saw one that he modeled after a young boy. So cool.

awww thank you!! and I believe he can create anything. One of my blythe boys was modeled after my first doll (bjd), he has done it with people several times too.

Error_lady

I have a neo blythe custom, her name is Riku ^^

Marilyn
I love Blythes!! I have 5 boys so far

Image4abc_zpsmslghtmd.png

20160908_145217_zpsvkjr5nyx.png

I know I'm late, but OMG, your boys are AMAZING!!! I love the little fellow in the orange striped shirt (I love them all actually). They're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!