Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
missadventure364

Tokyo Doll Biz

missadventure364

Hey everyone! ^.^

I recently purchased a Tokyo Doll ToHeart2 Tamaki head. I know that she originally came on a 1/3 scale seamless body, but am wondering if anyone has ever tried putting a Tokyo Doll head on a DD body? I intend to try it as soon as she gets here, but if anyone has had any experience I am curious as to how it turned out.

If you have other Tokyo Dolls, how do you feel about them?

missadventure364

So I have found my answer to this question. The heads fit alot better on a DDdY body with the steadier frame, but are compatible with other bodies. They're slightly smaller in proportion to the DD, so they don't look perfect. In the pictures below I have the Tamaki Tokyo Doll Biz head on the DDS body, as I ended up finding the Toheart2 set shown for that size body only. The head on this body won't stay on perfectly, but with maneuvering can be used sufficiently enough. I'm still trying to decide if I would rather just sell the head or continue trying this for a while. I absolutely love the head, but the fact that the body doesn't match up perfectly (and that I'll probably never invest in a silicone body) are throwing me off a little bit.

30684866423_694b3e81c2_n.jpg31493722345_a32421d6f9_n.jpg31493719605_ddf8b7ba71_n.jpg

Sorry about the messy hair! I'm still getting used to trying to fix it. It likes to stick to the silicone.