Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gunter

Dollzone's New Anime Styled girls - Mirai & Yui

Gunter

Just like to keep the anime style trend of dolls up-to-date! Dollzone is the newest to try their hands at them. I'm not the biggest fan, but I think that's a thing with Dollzone in general for me. XD

Mirai:

https://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/item_details.php?BJD=10027&name=++++++Mirai&cat=27&DOLL=YES

Yui: https://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/item_details.php?BJD=10026&name=++++++Yui&cat=27&DOLL=YES

Shailara

I'm actually sooo fond of Mirai ;;w;; And I totally love that they are different to other anime styled dolls. I'm just not sure I want any more resin dolls...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

galatia9

I wonder if their heads are in scale with most resin MSDs, or if they're larger like a MDD head and body combo?

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Mario

Mirai stole my heart.

I'm not into resin bjds. I don't really know why but some resin bjds creep me out. But Mirai is making me change my mind.

amarantinenoir

Yui is adorable. Her red eyes, pale skin, & hair remind me of Yui from Diabolik Lovers, and she's very tempting!

Shailara
I wonder if their heads are in scale with most resin MSDs, or if they're larger like a MDD head and body combo?

Linda S.

galatia9

Judging from the naked pics, I'd say they're 7-8 heads, I would even say smaller, but then there's no way 22mm eyes would fit in. XD; I'm actually surprised they're fit in a 7-8 head.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Misha-san

They are both so sweet! My only complaint would be the seam line on the thighs. I wonder how well the body blushing they offer lasts? I read here that custom body blush on DDs can smear pretty quickly.

Gunter
They are both so sweet! <3 My only complaint would be the seam line on the thighs. I wonder how well the body blushing they offer lasts? I read here that custom body blush on DDs can smear pretty quickly.

That's pretty much the same. If you play with it a lot/change their clothes a lot you are going to wear off the body blushing.

It is the same way even with face-ups, that's why people always tell you not to touch the faces. The oils in your hands and other things can wear done the protective coating fairly easily.