Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ElenoreLoretje

Mamachapp size guide HELP?

ElenoreLoretje

Hi guys

I stumbled on some cute mamachapp dolls on manda. And they look perfect as younger sisters to my pureneemos, but i can't find that much information about their sizes.

If i'm correct most of them are roughly the same size and some are just 11 cm.

Is there an inbetween size or something?

Some of them look smaller but not tiny....

I want there to be a size difference with the neemo's but i can't find the info anywhere @_@

Any help is appreciated ^^

Monty

I think the regular mamachapps have Obitsu 21 bodies? They look around the same size as pure neemo XS.

However their heads look bigger than a pure neemos and I think they do look a bit odd together if differences in head size bothers you.

Kumi

AFAIR the "original" cute and beloved MMCHP used 21 or 23 cm Obitsu bodies since years (2005 or so...)

I put my Angela together in 2009 and at that time all MMCHP used only 21/23 bodies.

There are also new smaller ones using the new Obitsu 11cm body (this body is a relatively new product, at least much newer than 21/23). I don't know - since 2013?

You can see them here - http://www.mamachapp.com/oridoll.html

Also, check this thread -> viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2768

ElenoreLoretje
I think the regular mamachapps have Obitsu 21 bodies? They look around the same size as pure neemo XS.

However their heads look bigger than a pure neemos and I think they do look a bit odd together if differences in head size bothers you.

They look a little bit smaller to me. But the head is pretty big indeed little powerpuff girls =^.^=

Im not sure that it would bother me XD maybe not but i wish they were a tad bit smaller XD haha

ElenoreLoretje
AFAIR the "original" cute and beloved MMCHP used 21 or 23 cm Obitsu bodies since years (2005 or so...)

I put my Angela together in 2009 and at that time all MMCHP used only 21/23 bodies.

There are also new smaller ones using the new Obitsu 11cm body (this body is a relatively new product, at least much newer than 21/23). I don't know - since 2013?

You can see them here - http://www.mamachapp.com/oridoll.html

Also, check this thread -> viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2768

Thank you for the links they were super helpful (for some reason my searches for body comparison didn't come up with much ^^") The obitsu bodies look a little bit smaller so it could still work. The mini mamachapps look great in comparison o.O they would be the cutest little sister XD Too bad some of the other bigger ones look more detailed in the face. I had my heart set on the duck version with two tiny pony tails to the side but she's a standard 21cm parabox body : /

Or maybe i'll go for the blue set that has one normal and one super tiny :p