Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Olivia Arrives (Warning: Nudity)

Gamma Ray

Olivia is my new Iplehouse nYID doll! She's an absolute angel!!! I was too excited (and watching wrestling LOL) to do a proper box opening, but here's a mix of impressions and photos of my new girl.

34269634536_5cc227182b_c.jpg

This is the very first photo I ever took of her. I got this dress with her, but I think it will fit my SID Eva better. Olivia didn't wear it for very long. It was just a quick pic anyway.

33500620353_bf85e031d4_c.jpg

This is the first "real" photo of her I took. Olivia poses beautifully! I love her figure. Her waist might be the narrowest of all of my Iplehouse dolls, but she avoids the wasp-waistedness of the standard Dollfie Dream. Even with the nYID size, though, the ankles are a drag. Still, I love her so much I had her standing next to Jessica briefly earlier, and I think they're a great match for each other. I'm looking forward to introducing them properly. Olivia arrived a lot sooner than I expected, so their hot summer loving might turn into a blossoming spring romance. Either way, love is in the air

At first I didn't like her fingers because they're so dramatically positioned, but they work with this pose so well! It gives her an extra sexy flair. I think they're going to work out great for her character.

This wig was kind of an alternate because the one in the official Iplehouse photos for Olivia is no longer available, but I'm happy with this one. I did kind of have to cheat to give her fuller bangs, though. Her hairline is technically much lower on her forehead than it should be, but it hides well because it's bangs. I always envisioned my Olivia with bangs, and she has them, for sure.

33487888824_14846ed79a_c.jpg

I finally took some more photos of my Olivia today, and I had so much fun with her! I brought out the book again for a lovely chair pose.

34329699245_48b1e53dde_c.jpg

Olivia's curling up here. This is probably the best curl/fetal position pose I've gotten from any of my dolls.

34329698365_39c4a87410_c.jpg

Such an innocent girl, Olivia is. Her feet are the same size as the SID and EID. (Maybe the HID, too.) Like all of my Iplehouse ladies, her ankles are her worst part. Oh well.

33487887364_fbd0a40a46_c.jpg

As I was getting Olivia out of her previous pose, I noticed her legs settled like this, and I thought to myself that would make for an incredible feminine leg stretch pose. It wasn't planned, but Olivia's already surprising me! Her elbows have the same sort of action as the SID and EID, so they're great for posing like this. Her upper torso joint gives her a bit of extra flair in this pose.

34171547712_87a3fb844d_c.jpg

Picture perfect!