Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Olivia Trying On Clothes

Gamma Ray

Olivia's trying on some clothes during the race today.

33556527943_9efb5dc82a_c.jpg

The shirt is actually an Iplehouse EID shirt, but I think it was made for various size dolls. It found its home on my SID Eva, but it looks nice visiting Olivia. The skirt is a Dollmore Model Doll skirt. Thank goodness Olivia's nYID body has hips wide enough for it.

34208925822_f2790bd2ba_c.jpg

This is an older Iplehouse nYID dress. It has been on my SID Eva in the past, but I think Olivia will be claiming it for her own.

33556524023_ccd1046cf7_c.jpg

This is one of Iplehouse's bikinis from last year. It's made for various sizes of dolls. It was particularly difficult to get the top positioned right so it covered Olivia's breasts properly!

34208918282_211ace28af_c.jpg

And here's Olivia wearing Iplehouse EID thong panties. This came from a two pack with white panties. I think they also billed the pack as multi-size, too. It's a very versatile size. These panties have been on many of my dolls. Olivia has such a sexy body

Oni-Chan

Hi olivia!

She looks fantastic in that black dress!! I love the cut/design and the fabric, she rocks it big time, she knows that though huh!!!

The bikini is awesome too, i can see how it wouldve made a fuss trying to go on that sexy curvaceous body XD

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Gamma Ray

Hello Oni-Chan! I'm so happy with Olivia And yes, her figure is something else. It's perhaps the most detailed of all of Iplehouse's dolls, and it's difficult to keep her body contained in clothes

Oni-Chan
It's perhaps the most detailed of all of Iplehouse's dolls, and it's difficult to keep her body contained in clothes

Hahaha i did notice the pics you linked had less clothes each time XD

But i do agree that iple house have beautiful dolls. My local bjd group has a tonne of iple boys so its nice to see pics of their girls ♡

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Gamma Ray
It's perhaps the most detailed of all of Iplehouse's dolls, and it's difficult to keep her body contained in clothes

Hahaha i did notice the pics you linked had less clothes each time XD

But i do agree that iple house have beautiful dolls. My local bjd group has a tonne of iple boys so its nice to see pics of their girls ♡

Haha! That was entirely not my intention But it's okay. Olivia's lovely

I'm glad you like Iplehouse's girls, too I have plenty, so enjoy all of my Iplehouse ladies when I post pics of them! Their guys are nice, but their girls are what I like

There have been a bunch of Iplehouse dolls floating around in the BJD meets I go to, but my most local one in Central NJ has a lady who got a couple FID dolls, one male and one female. They're a lovely couple

Pastel_Prince

She's super gorgeous, iplehouse ladies are AMAZING!

Gamma Ray

Thank you so much, Pastel Prince