Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
amarilian

Super dollfie cute

amarilian

Is the head size the same for super dollfie cute, and dollfie dream

These are the dolls you're looking for, no you cannot haz them they r mine:)

Monty

Nope, not even close.

Super Dollfie Cute is a slightly more mature version of a Mini Super Dollfie/Super Dollfie Midi. (clothes made for the latter two will fit their bodies though) They're roughly the same size but with different/more mature proportions, and their heads are smaller too so they look more like young adults than children.

Volks advertise their smallest wig size, 6-7, as fitting both YoSD and SDC. (for the record, 7-8 is for MSD/SDM and 8-9 is for DD/SD, with some SDs having big enough heads to need 9-10 I believe)

Dollfie Dream heads are way bigger than Mini Super Dolfie heads as it is (unlike DD vs MDD, where a MDD can have the same size head as a DD because of little kids in anime having big heads) let alone Super Dollfie Cute.

I cant find a pic of a DD with a SDC (I'll have my own ref pics once I get SDC Renee though - I know SakuraSylph is getting her too though and might get her before me because she literally comes out right when I'm going back home for 2 weeks so my friend has to pick her up for me), but here's one I found on flickr with a YoSD - the head size is roughly the same except not so childlike.

แมวน้ำกะแมวน้อย (=●ω●=)