Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ayanenana13

Ever After high

ayanenana13

ok, nobody seems to post about these lines of dolls by mattel.. I really love these dolls but I only collected to a few tht I love. for example Raven Queen and Darling Charming.. I know they are not a big as the other dolls and brands, but I believe some of you must have these dolls in your collection.. let's share which character do you love and have in your collection. and if you are letting go your Raven Queen dolls, do contact me. lols..

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

Eiko82

I have an Apple, Maddie and Hunter but I'm trying to sell them. The dolls just didn't gave the same appeal to me than other dolls. I didn't like their sculpts.

But I absolutely LOVED the webseries. It was one of my favourites. So sad that it got cancelled

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

ayanenana13
I have an Apple, Maddie and Hunter but I'm trying to sell them. The dolls just didn't gave the same appeal to me than other dolls. I didn't like their sculpts.

But I absolutely LOVED the webseries. It was one of my favourites. So sad that it got cancelled

yeah.. i have been watching them as well and it was sad that they cancelled the show.. ahhh.. you have Apple.. she's beautiful.. sad that you are not fond of them.. is she from the first release?

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

Eiko82

Yeap, all three are from the first release.

I really miss the show. It's a real bummer that it just ended without warning. Epic Winter was the last special and then it was just gone Raven Queen was my favourite character. She always looked so beautiful. I just wish the dolls were painted the same way as the show.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

ajl

I have quite a few of these, actually. Though, sadly the quality of them declined quite a lot in recent times. The first few releases were really nice! I believe I might actually have a first wave Apple still in the box that might be needing a new home soon, or Cerise? I need to double check. I think when I was re-organizing my garage (where I keep stuff I can't display, curse my tiny studio apt :b) my room mate and I came across two boxed Cerise dolls. Cerise was my favorite so I know I wanted to keep one, but I believe there was a second one. Her first wave was so pretty.

It was just a shame that they started releasing them with less joints, and fewer clothing, even molded on tights and shirts in some of the later ones. It made me lose interest and now the releases are few and far between. Though I did just see some new dolls crop up that they're putting out, but they still lack some joints. Being able to pose the dolls is part of the fun, I think.

Momochidolls

I love Ever After high, my personal favourites are Kitty Cheshire, Cerise Hood, and Madeline Hatter ^^

ZetsuAi

I ave actually managed to collect quite a bunch of them. They aren't sold in Sweden anymore, but around Xmas, this low price store gets in shipments of both EAH and MH.

My favorite characters are Cerise, Daring and Cupid. I don't like Apple, but I funnily enough have the most dolls of her.

Singer Yuna

I like a lot the concepts of these doll, especially the shoes (Maddie’s shoes ).

I wanted a Cupid and the Godfairy but I didn’t find them locally.

These are my 4 students:

26338756507_99b915374a_z_d.jpg

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png