Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

The Hatsune Miku (And Piapro/Vocaloid) New Outfit Thread

RyuichiSakuma13
On 8/17/2024 at 1:53 AM, Kiwi717 said:

I NEED that new outfit! The whole thing is just to sweet! And the piano skirt, omg!

IKR?  grabby hands

I don't think I'll have any money left to get it after going to see Duran Duran in concert that same month, but I can dream.

Ryu

Monty

I took a while to get around to trying it but I think the Hanami Coord looks good on Luka! I don’t know why it doesn’t say it fits L bust because there isn’t any gapping and the stretching is pretty minimal IMO. I think the classy look suits her expression.
DSC_4268.jpeg.bf26507f4031a8215499c30119047ec6.jpeg

Sorry Rin and Miku…it’s hers now.

IMG_1358.jpeg.e7ac5196b7fd3b174c7ea666f0a3edae.jpeg

• Like 11

Monty

The Dreamy Autumn Wear site is up: https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/special/piapro/product/drs_miku18.html

As well as the online site page:

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992451633.html
The release date is the 12th of Oct for DD Gathering/October Collection, and it will also be sold at Osaka Magical Mirai.

However, weird stipulation on the online store - you can’t order it with anything else?? I don’t think the Hanami Coord had that, so I wonder if it’s packaged in a box like how the Glowing Snow one was? I don’t really understand this, and it will unfortunately make the October collection a bit harder for some if they need to check out twice.
Edit: I just noticed it doesn’t ship until November, which explains why, but if it’s a clickwar preorder then it will still require separate checkout on the same day as the other clickwar stuff, so…

Edited by Monty
  • Thanks 1