Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CeliathePikachu

what did I do

CeliathePikachu

So. A person I follow was selling her Luts Pumpkin head on a recast Littlefee body. I really loved seeing her on my feed, so I jumped on her cause I didn't want her gone. But of course, I'm very anti recast, so of course I need to get her a legit body. So on to the BJD sales Facebook group! Oh hey, a legit LittleFee for under 200? Done! Now I've got my first BJD headed my way and I'm super nervous. I really didn't plan for this....... -_-;;;;;

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

Astraea

that's how they get you

But congrats, that's exciting! It's good you were able to get a legit body so quickly.

CeliathePikachu
that's how they get you

But congrats, that's exciting! It's good you were able to get a legit body so quickly.

indeed

Thank you, and I'm glad it didn't take long for me to get her a legit body I think it would have been torture for me to wait and hey, it seems like I got a decent deal. I really can't wait to receive her.

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

Lookame

I really enjoy my abjd. I hope you enjoy your pumpkin

Ie-Aster

Good on you for getting a legit body for your new doll! I hope you enjoy your first resin.

I've often been tempted by resin sculpts (there's a lot more variety and I like the idea of being able to support small one-artist studios, too) but for various reasons I never actually managed to make the leap. Nonetheless, I really enjoy seeing photographs of other people's resin BJD, and if you feel comfortable posting some it'd be great to see your new girl when she arrives!

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)