Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kitsune

Ada [Volks Pearl]

Anna-neko

Absolutely gorgeous girl!

I'm feeling the golden eyes more. Sure, the red eyes go really well with the pale lilac hair, but the golden eyes have more mystique to them

Kitsune

Thank you both for your input! I'm leaning more towards the red eyes, I'm gonna keep them for now (nevermind that I'm lazy and not a fan of changing eyes too often haha..). There's another pair on the way for her, I wonder how they look like~

Here she is with a short bob and god posing resin SDs is such a pain

26604770318_b9313e0a46_z.jpg

Ada by Sayo's Box, auf Flickr

Sadie89

She’s gorgeous I really like the golden eyes,but the red ones are beautiful too!

Resin dolls are a real pain to pose,but I personally love the feeling of holding them.

galatia9

I think the red eyes make her faceup more vibrant (by emphasizing the pinkish red tones). The golden eyes bring out the more orangey tones in her faceup.

I can just imagine what it's like for you posing your first resin doll! And she's probably one of the easier ones to pose! The weight makes a real difference. Do you like her, other than that?

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Kitsune
She’s gorgeous I really like the golden eyes,but the red ones are beautiful too!

Resin dolls are a real pain to pose,but I personally love the feeling of holding them.

Thank you so much! I must say the weight is surely very different to a DD, but I'm starting to get used to it and I kinda like it too haha

I think the red eyes make her faceup more vibrant (by emphasizing the pinkish red tones). The golden eyes bring out the more orangey tones in her faceup.

I can just imagine what it's like for you posing your first resin doll! And she's probably one of the easier ones to pose! The weight makes a real difference. Do you like her, other than that?

Linda S.

galatia9

Thank you very much for your input! I think that might be the reason why I like the red eyes more, they make the face up and rouge blushing really pop So I went ahead and ordered red BJD eyes for her and omg I love her so much with them

Aside from the posing, I simply adore her She's one of the very few BJD sculpts I fell in love with and she looks gorgeous in every picture I take of her.

Though I must say that it shocks me a little that the old Volks bodies are considered to actually pose better than others?! I had a an MSD size Withdoll before and she posed like a dream - are SD size dolls really so much harder to pose? Oh my goodness.. A reason she actually might pose better is that her previous sueded her a long time ago..

Here she is with her new Oscar Doll eyes:

39693665675_bb8d55c7fb_z.jpg

Pastel_Prince

She’s gorgeous! Volks pearl is one of my grail dolls!

Kitsune
She’s gorgeous! Volks pearl is one of my grail dolls!

Thank you! I'm so glad I found her after yearning for a while. Lucky she popped up locally and I could pick her up (local as in 4 hours drive there and back).

I've tried a fantasy colored wig on her for the first time and I somehow feel she's got a more boyish feel now - can't really put my finger on why xD

40003635155_96cc84a843_z.jpg

26024982537_af44ef52bb_z.jpg

galatia9
I've tried a fantasy colored wig on her for the first time and I somehow feel she's got a more boyish feel now - can't really put my finger on why xD

A lot of my boys wear the fringe or bangs of their wigs sweeping across their eyes. That's what makes Ada look a little more boyish to me in your pics (at the moment).

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Kitsune
A lot of my boys wear the fringe or bangs of their wigs sweeping across their eyes. That's what makes Ada look a little more boyish to me in your pics (at the moment).

Linda S.

galatia9

Thanks for comment! Yeah I came to think it might be because of the long frizzy fringe - but I kinda like it this way

Mainframe110

Wow she is just GORGEOUS! That hair color looks stunning on her!

Kitsune
Wow she is just GORGEOUS! That hair color looks stunning on her!

Oh thank you very much!

I just found out that I love her with glasses too

26690403567_f70eccc1f9_z.jpg

Gunter

I love this picture if only because I feel like she's about to teach me a lesson. >///

Kitsune
I love this picture if only because I feel like she's about to teach me a lesson. >///<

Thank you so much! That's the same feeling I get when looking at it xD