Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
MaxArcher

Hopeful future DD owner.

MaxArcher

Hi, everybody. I'm Max Archer. I'm a photographer, and you might have seen some my cosplay photography (http://cosplayshots.com) or seen me commenting on Figure.fm.

Well, thanks to the forces of figurefm and Danny Choo, I'm finally giving in. Fatefully, the day after I decided I was 100% getting a DD, the Kyoto Dolpa 8 news came out and I was ecstatic to see that Beatrice, one of my favorite characters of recent years, was getting the treatment. So, obviously, my first attempt at getting one will be the lottery for "Beato". If not her, I'm definitely going to get something else, but it will remain to be seen which DD I get, as the other ones I like seem to be the ones everybody else likes; Saber and Morikawa Yuki.

Anyway, glad to have stumbled across this forum, it seems like a good resource.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

baldylox

Hello and welcome aboard! Glad you found this place and I hope we can provide the info you'll need as a new DD owner. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I saw Beatrice when she was announced and have to say I loved her look. Those eyes, the excellent clothing, everything about her is just awesome. I just have no idea who she is.

I hope you can win her from Volks. It may be a long wait but she will be worth it! Let us know how things go!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pupi

Welcome! I hope you can have your first child soon! I will take a chance at the KyoDollpa 8 too, but I will try to get Noumi^^

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

MaxArcher

Thanks, everyone.

Haha, Beatrice isn't exactly the kind of character she looks like. She's basically a psychotic, brutal murderer who may or may not be a witch using magic to accomplish a series of ever more improbable killings of the main character's family. At the same time, she's really awesome, though. The show's actually pretty cool, it's worth checking out.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Halcyon

Hello MaxArcher,

I was reading the posts on your thread yesterday! Anyways, I hope you have a great time here in this group. And, my fingers are crossed for you getting Beatrice! She's a very lovely character!

Sincerely,

Gue H. (aka Halcyon)

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie