Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cfx

Good Smile Company's Nendoroid Dolls

Jezrah

I'm really enjoying my first of these cuties, a Midoriya Izuku Nendo on the cream boy body. He is super cute, and I like to be able to put other outfits on him. 

Does anyone know the most reputable places to get previously released Nendos that are no longer available from Good Smile? I'm new to Nendos so I'm not yet up on how to spot a fake, other than price.

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

cfx
2 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Does anyone know the most reputable places to get previously released Nendos that are no longer available from Good Smile? I'm new to Nendos so I'm not yet up on how to spot a fake, other than price.

Mandarake or Amiami. Hobby Search doesn't carry preowned but they do seem to get "new old stock" items that may not be available elsewhere.

On Amiami, anything preowned rated A/B is effectively new. "Box damage" is by Japanese collector standards and is typically something you won't even notice without looking hard, and that's someone as anal as me saying that. 😁

There indeed are a lot of counterfeit nendos, which means ebay is a pretty dangerous place to buy them.

monkeypizzasonic

Chibi Chop Shop also has some old fullsets in stock; I like using them because I can just buy faceplates and hair parts to make a head for the doll bodies instead of having to buy a full Nendoroid when you only want the heads.

• Like 1

Jezrah
4 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Chibi Chop Shop also has some old fullsets in stock; I like using them because I can just buy faceplates and hair parts to make a head for the doll bodies instead of having to buy a full Nendoroid when you only want the heads.

Oh my, what a dangerous shop. Thank you for the link. It seems to be most difficult to find the hair for characters I'd be interested in though.

monkeypizzasonic
On 2/3/2020 at 1:25 PM, Jezrah said:

Oh my, what a dangerous shop. Thank you for the link. It seems to be most difficult to find the hair for characters I'd be interested in though.

It's extremely dangerous 😁

I try to keep an eye on their instagram to see what's coming in, they restock fairly often. I think you can also set it up to alert you if a part you like comes back in stock.

cfx

Good Smile is rereleasing all of the Nendoroid Doll bodies, so all colors are readily available again:

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product-list?ids=7331-7909-7332-8679-7330-7908-8680

They're available on Amiami so I imagine anyone who sells nendo stuff should have them available. Release is July, if not delayed lol.

Also new are two sets of shoes:

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/9297/Nendoroid+Doll+Shoes+Set+01+02.html

Edited by cfx

phantomwings86

You can also make an account on My Figure Collection and add nendoroids to your wishlist so you’ll get notified if anyone lists them for sale 🙂 I’ve gotten quite a few that way!

I have a few of the nendo doll bodies and a couple obitsu. The main selling point on the nendo dolls, for me, is the convenience of being able to use the nendoroid hands interchangeably. 

• Like 1

KatMage

I buy from chibi chop shop as well. I highly recommend them! They ship super fast and answer questions quickly.

c4tbus

there are some new body types for nendoroid dolls! for all your ....... uhhh ..... mature ...... chibi needs !!! 

Jezrah

Haha, that's hilarious. 😆 Unless you make a tiny sexy outfit for them, you wouldn't be able to tell. The typical chibi clothing is loose enough that you can't really tell if a boy or girl body was used, let alone one with muscles. I suppose the bigger boobs might show slightly. 

cfx
cfx

Haha, I never saw that nendo before. @onion9@

OccultBeast

I couldn't resist her ahegao face and ███████-out torso!

c4tbus
10 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

I absolutely did not watch this entire anime after seeing her figure just so I had an excuse to pre-order her...

i remember seeing a clip of the president of good smile company talking about how he hopes that people will be inspired to seek out new shows because they liked the nendoroid!

also, i take back all those mean things i said in my mind about the new bodies, i kinda want one of the buff baby bodies for the inosuke hashibira nendo that is in the works. 

• Like 1

OccultBeast

Well dang, they got me with the anime bobs, then.

The buff boy body is especially good for certain pre-existing Nendoroids! Of course they're all great to make custom figures with, but I can really see people loving the buff one for certain anime boys.  Oh no, now I'm thinking about putting Iwaizumi on it... 💦

c4tbus

wound up pre-ordering an almond milk ‘man’ (buff baby) doll body along with inosuke hashibira today. pretty anxious to see if the colors match, but it won’t really matter because i can keep the boar’s head on the doll body and his regular face on the nendoroid. 

Miruna

I really like these dolls; their posability is great. I didn't know they came without their clothes on though, it really caught me off guard.

Tasuke

i'm jumping right in with this series with AmiAmi preorders for DEC. 2020 and APRIL 2021;

EVER5AVUYAQdSOD.jpg

gsc_nendoroid_doll_little_red_riding_hoo

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Miruna

I currently own Dazai Osamu

spacer.png

And have this one on pre-order:

spacer.png

So pink and cute >o<

• Like 1

Holly

I didn't know there were Mikus!!!!! I currently have the first girl prototype and the hufflepuff uniform on pre-order. My wallet is conflicted on these Miku's ; ;

OccultBeast
41 minutes ago, Holly said:

I didn't know there were Mikus!!!!! I currently have the first girl prototype and the hufflepuff uniform on pre-order. My wallet is conflicted on these Miku's ; ;

Well, both the Hatsune Miku and the Sakura Miku Nendoroid Dolls had their preorder periods closed in June, so you'll have to wait until they release (hopefully) sometime next month and try to find them through a Partner Shop if you do decide you want to go for either of them!

Miruna
2 hours ago, Holly said:

When it comes to Mikus, the wallet shall be empty, but the heart shall be full. 

• Like 4