Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cfx

Azone at Wonder Festival Summer 2018

K-2
I posted here instead of the other topic since it was pointed out to me that not all Azone bodies are Obitsu.

All the 50cm and 60cm Azones are by Obitsu. I have no idea who makes their smaller stuff.

MVSig.jpg

iPOUT

Thank you for posting the coverage. I'm keeping an eye on Azone's Assault Lily line and other 1/12 doll lines since some designs look interesting. I'm especially looking forward to Mimy Garden line. (The 1/12 dolls with the anime ears)

Poofiemus

I don't know much about "Is the Order a Rabbit", but do my eyes deceive me? Are those girls *gasp* open eyed heads?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

cfx
I don't know much about "Is the Order a Rabbit", but do my eyes deceive me? Are those girls *gasp* open eyed heads?

Looks like it to me. Sharo, the one in the maid outfit, is really cute.

Just guessing, but as all three of them have that gold logo/notation on the placards that says "Another realistic characters" perhaps this is a different/new doll line? Or maybe they've had those before, I'm not overly familiar with all of Azone's stuff.

Cauldroness

Another Realistic Character is an existing doll line; it's open-eyed girls from animes, games, other media properties, etc. There have been a few releases so far, but not many. So yes, all the Is the Order a Rabbit? girls should be open-eyed.

The Iris Collect series is also open-eyed.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

cfx
The Iris Collect series is also open-eyed.

This I knew from your pictures of these cuties.

Poofiemus

Looks like it to me. Sharo, the one in the maid outfit, is really cute.

Just guessing, but as all three of them have that gold logo/notation on the placards that says "Another realistic characters" perhaps this is a different/new doll line? Or maybe they've had those before, I'm not overly familiar with all of Azone's stuff.

Another Realistic Characters has existed before, but they tend to go YEARS without adding anything to it--basically just long enough to assume it's discontinued, and then they go and make a new release for it.

Now I'm curious if the actual show "Is the Order a Rabbit" is any good.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

sinclair
Now I'm curious if the actual show "Is the Order a Rabbit" is any good.

I loved it. If you like Lucky Star, Hinako Note, Anne Happy, and the like, then you will enjoy it. It's a typical slice of life moe show, the kind that leaves a smile on your face and feeling warm fuzzies. Rize best girl.

Eiko82

Those neko Lil Fairies are TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!

I'm so sad that I've only seen them now. Turns out that the preorder for Erunoe was at the beginning of this month and she is sold out now

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

cfx

I found that these three girls in the "Anoter Realistic Characters" series are all on Amiami; one is out now and available and the other two are preorder:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-037955

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-042052

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-040344

sinclair

AGH! They have Rize!! Not really a fan of how they did her hair, but that's easy enough to fix. But sigh...

salica

Yes , those girls are open eyes , I will get one next month. I'm sad that we don't see them around because they are really cute girls . Azone has join the party now ^_^