Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

Shrine Maiden Shaorin♥

Tasuke

here's a reworking of the Miko costume that came with the first Anime character doll i had ever gotten online,

the TSUKUDA HOBBY Sakura Wars "Sakura Shinguji" i got used/incomplete from an EBAY auction back around 2007.

being a very early TSUKUDA HOBBY Chara Doll, with the awful-looking 1st version of their 1/5ish doll body design,

- and, with an equally bad-looking, undersized head sculpt to match - Sakura wasn't much to shout about herself,

however, her Japanese Shrine Maiden costume was very nice all the same, and, with some added lace and a pair of Tabi Socks made from scratch to match,

the costume translated over to my TSUKUDA HOBBY Mamotte Shugogetten "Shaorin Shichiri"

- one of T. HOBBY's last, and best, Anime Dolls from their short-lived "Full Action Doll Series" 1996/1999 chara doll line - quite well indeed;

- Rework for Shaorin -

Shaorin%20Shrine%20Maiden%208-8-18.jpg

-Original Sakura Doll -

Shaorin%20Shrine%20Maiden%208-8-18%202_1.jpg

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Anna-neko

I will totally be _that guy_ and be all "Sakura isn't wearing a miko costume... those are just her clothes! Very taisho-era girl" outfit

but anyway, addition of lace really makes Shao stand out! Maybe you could track down a lil lace parasol for her too ^__^