Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cfx

Good Smile Company's Harmonia Bloom 1/6 Dolls

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

Ooooooh my, she is stunning. GSC know thier colours, but they always continue to surprise me.

I might be biased because I love green extensively but her wig/outfit/mask combo are exquisite~ Also I'm assuming she's a girl based on the name but I could be wrong.

Yes! I’m really digging the colour scheme too. They’re releasing Beatrice in three colours, but supposedly this particular model is exclusive to Dollybird. The theme is “Venetian Carnival” and this one is supposed to be a cat, while the other two are a rabbit and a wolf.

I’m also suuuper curious about the line “chuchu doll HINA & YUME” on the cover of the new Dollybird. Are they releasing a new set of chuchu dolls?! 👀

E472C5A5-31B9-4536-A9B5-662698EE2247.jpeg

Edited by ragnamuffin

Wasabi
On 9/14/2021 at 11:54 AM, Veravey said:

Ooooooh my, she is stunning. GSC know thier colours, but they always continue to surprise me.

I might be biased because I love green extensively but her wig/outfit/mask combo are exquisite~ Also I'm assuming she's a girl based on the name but I could be wrong.

Based on the name I also think she is a girl. But during their Instagram live they specifically stated that they included the shorts to make the outfit more androgynous (with Carnaval as a mysterious time where you could be masculine or feminine or neither). I think they also mentioned something about being able to mix and match with the different parts of the outfit.

If the waist doesn't gap too much, I think the outfit will also be very cute with just the shirt, vest, and shorts.

• Like 1

BottleStar

PREORDERS ARE OPEN FOR Cocoa and Chino, as well as other related products.

Shoes and prepainted heads named Demeter and Hestia.

Every time I see unflattering shots of new anime heads from different angles, my enthusiasm dies a smidge.

ragnamuffin

To anyone who has one of these (@ladyroselie?), what size eyes can the Harmonia Bloom dolls take? The official website says 16mm, but I found a pair of eyes (from a completely unrelated brand) that come in 14mm and 18mm that I’d like to get and I’m not sure which would fit better.

BottleStar

Updates from WonHobby 34.

Next Bloom collabs will be Harry, Ron , and Harmione.

Next Humming collabs will be Miku, Rem, and Ram.

*NOT SURPRISED*

Edited by BottleStar
Links

Monty

I really like the look of the Miku one. I do still think their heads should be smaller as they look kind of unbalanced, but the Miku one is the best I’ve seen yet.

I’m wondering if their heads could go on a tinyfox body and whether those proportions would work better, but I don’t really expect it.

Wasabi

For a second there I thought Rem and Ram literally have the default faces shown on the Harmonia Humming website. But looking more closely I see that the eyes are slightly different (mostly the eyelashes). All of the Hummings are cute.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Harry Potter Colab. Hermione looks OK-ish, but the guys look a bit off to me. I think that the face mould is practically the same and that throws me off. BUT. Their hands look different. So does this mean we'll get boy bodies for the Harmonia line? That I find exciting!

• Like 1

Wasabi

She's so hecking cute...

But I really just want her outfit. Still holding out for a non-character Humming to be released.

ragnamuffin
On 11/1/2021 at 4:37 PM, Wasabi said:

But I really just want her outfit. Still holding out for a non-character Humming to be released.

They’re selling the pink (rabbit) and purple (wolf) costumes separately!

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

I went to the Nendoroid Doll 3rd Anniversary Memorial Exhibition over the weekend and they had Harmonia  Bloom and Harmonia Humming dolls on display.

Harmonia Bloom Beatrice Gatto:

Spoiler

8F6734CE-2233-4C2F-BAB6-D87C2258BADCD418163C-7619-4644-AD83-25BE5D046685BF727C2D-FFC5-43D2-BBB5-1B60AEBF9948
C05B652F-D4D2-49AD-91E2-46D43EFC5476

Harmonia Humming Rem&Ram:

Spoiler

3FB75456-B9F1-4E5A-9C0A-DB72790FC40A

4DB09B90-226D-4EB4-96F3-01BC3F21E3A9
92E6D5B3-9480-43C5-91DA-FEC5749183F8

Tbh I don’t like the blushing on Beatrice Gatto so I think I will end up passing on her. It’s too bad because I was really excited about her!

Edited by ragnamuffin

Wasabi

Augh. That Christmas doll is adorable!
But I think I'd rather try to create the outfit myself then buy it. The mini gingerbread men though, so cute!

Spoiler

I also see the Harmonia Humming logo at the top of that page. Being cautiously optimistic about that!
Their latest live also showed a prototype Root, so maybe we'll also see more from him this month!

BottleStar

So they're giving out the new Christmas Pansy doll via a questionnaire.

They're going to randomly pick from the respondents who gets a chance at her.

You can try for her, I guess? I didn't see any text saying overseas participants couldn't try for it, but if you do, tell us. The last two text boxes on the page are for comments you have about the brand and a place to leave your e-mail in case you win.

Edit: Question 8 is for rating the Christmas event and the question 9 text box is for explaining why you feel that way. I can see getting stuck here.

Edit2: Upon further inspection. Only Questions 1, 2 , 11, and 14 are required, so I guess, if you don't want to fill out the question 9 text box, you don't actually have to?

If you're just interested Harmonia as a brand, filling out the form might help them market towards your taste in the future, so go for it.

Edited by BottleStar
Nevermind, Q9 it's not a required field.

BottleStar

RAM IS UP FOR PREORDER!

*laughing because they left a tagline saying you can't do a double-preorder with Rem*

BottleStar

A Christmas Harmonia livestream happened:

Zaliayn

I'm very tempted by Miku; she looks great! ❤️

I really would like a Harmonia doll at some point, but can't decide if I'd want a Bloom or a Humming one.

BottleStar

The next three Humming dolls announced are:

Kanao Tsuyuri (Demon Slayer)
02 (Darling in the Franxx)
Manjiro Sano (Tokyo Revengers)

I have a feeling Mikey is going to be like Harry/Ron; girl doll dressed in boys clothing, but we'll have to see.

kalisha

You can preorder too the basic harmonia bloom, only the blank doll or only the body. I have preordered hatsune miku its so cute.

This is mine from the first blank doll pre order. She wears a rainbow hihg clothes, its not a perfect fit the torso of the rainbow its more big, and yes mine its based in megurine luka.

51863666343_f45410c1dc.jpg2022-02-05_05-14-47 by Carmen G, en Flickr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1