Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DreamDollDesign

How much is Milk Mirai Anniversary?

DreamDollDesign

I can't find any listings for her on Mandarake, Y!J or anywhere else and am looking to sell her once I can nail down a price for her. She would also come with a pack of milk option hands which I also can't find a price for.

Or, is her price likely to go up with time, and it'd be better to hang on to her?

Edited by DreamDollDesign

Roxanne

There does not seem to be a "set" amount for milk dolls, I guess it really depends on the seller. She is Anniversary so she isn't worth as much as Classic Mirai of course, but I still see a lot of people post milk dolls for around $700 lately, though this really seems to be the max. What you can ask for a milk doll generally really depends on the sculpt as well I noticed. Some dolls are more in demand than others and pricing also reflects this.

My advice would be to start with $700 and then you can still drop the price if it isn't selling.

• Like 1

My instagram! 

davidd

A milk Kanata (alternate "smile" version) with no eyeglasses just sold a few days ago on eBay for $612 + $24 shipping, if that helps.

There's a current listing on eBay for a milk Mirai. The French seller is asking $1,400 USD: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203463921945

I can find no recent sales for female milk hand packs. The most recent sales on eBay for milk hands were for boys, at $120.

• Like 1

DreamDollDesign

Thank you guys very much for the info!

• Like 1

Roxanne
1 hour ago, davidd said:

A milk Kanata (alternate "smile" version) with no eyeglasses just sold a few days ago on eBay for $612 + $24 shipping, if that helps.

There's a current listing on eBay for a milk Mirai. The French seller is asking $1,400 USD: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203463921945

I can find no recent sales for female milk hand packs. The most recent sales on eBay for milk hands were for boys, at $120.

That is a really good price for alternate Kanata, wow! Whoever got that one is very lucky!

However, that Mirai is a Classic Mirai and on top of that the first version that came with the whole clothing set and the long wig. They tend to go for that amount. Anniversary Mirai will be nowhere near that price range unfortunately.

My instagram! 

davidd
33 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

That is a really good price for alternate Kanata, wow! Whoever got that one is very lucky!

I was away from keyboard when the listing closed. I was outbid by one bid! 😩

Of course, it's impossible to know how high the other bidder was willing to go.

The listing was poorly titled, so probably slipped under the radar for a lot of potential bidders. And it was only a three-day listing.