Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Luden333

How do you get Smart Dolls?

Luden333

It seems like on the site they release things around 2am based on where I live. Is there another way to order new releases before they sell out in minutes? Also are there any other US retailers that are official licensed Smart Doll dealers beside Fabric friends???

Oculae

Fabric Friends is the only one I know of. If there's a SmD you really want, you can send the owner, Iris, an email and she can try and get it for you when the doll releases - since she's a retailer and official partner, it might be easier for her to get one outside of the usual 2 AM drops. The high demand ones usually have a long waiting list, though, so it's not guaranteed she can get you one!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Wasabi

I've also noticed that Fabric and Friends often gets the new releases in stock a few days/weeks after their release on the official store. So if you missed a release on the official store, it is worth keeping a regular eye on Fabric and Friends to see whether the doll will show up there.