MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Veravey

Azone Luminous * Street Series

Scoob

These are all so adorable!

Veravey
On 3/14/2024 at 7:04 PM, ragnamuffin said:

She’ll be released in June. I looked at Azone’s tweets but didn’t see a name anywhere. Given their bizarre naming sense, she’s probably going to have a weird name 😅

Ohi againnnn~

I'm still not seeing her pop-up on Hobby Search and other sources yet. By released do you mean pre-orders open in June or she should ship in June? ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

ragnamuffin
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Veravey said:

By released do you mean pre-orders open in June or she should ship in June? ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝

I’m not sure anymore. It says 2024年6月発売予定, which means scheduled for release in June 2024. ‘Release’ here is literally the word for ‘sale’ so I thought it meant she would be available for purchase, but the timeline suggests it means preorders will open then because they haven’t even published her name and price yet. There’s no way she’s going to be ready for June at this rate.

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 1

SonataAvalon
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

I’m not sure anymore. It says 2024年6月発売予定, which means scheduled for release in June 2024. ‘Release’ here is literally the word for ‘sale’ so I thought it meant she would be available for purchase, but the timeline suggests it means preorders will open then because they haven’t even published her name and price yet. There’s no way she’s going to be ready for June at this rate.

Japanese learning person right here! Lemme help ya!

2024年6月発売予定

"2024-nen 6 tsuki hatsubai yotei."

発売:  (Hatsubai)

Meaning: Launch of a Sale/Product

予: Before/Previous

定: tentative/to be decided/prepare the ground for.

(yotei)

Meaning: It is believed to be/should be put out at such a time/arranged to be.

Sentence would mean literally mean: 

"This product is purposed and ideally scheduled to launch around or before June 6, 2024"

Or

"The sale of the item/product should be released around and is to be scheduled to be release before June 6, 2024 or before that date."

Now that I think about it, it's just for pre-orders. 

Edited by SonataAvalon
translation
  • Thanks 1

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, SonataAvalon said:

Japanese learning person right here! Lemme help ya!

That’s really sweet of you, but I’ve been living in Japan for most of my life now and live my day-to-day life entirely in Japanese so I’m not confused about the meaning of that sentence 😂 

Also it’s read 6 gatsu here, not tsuki 😉

• Haha 1

SonataAvalon
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Also it’s read 6 gatsu here, not tsuki 😉

Gatsu is still time related, right?

Did I get the words right?

I'm still learning. You can explain in DM's if you'd like

I'd blame translation services... the damn thing is weird sometimes! 

Edited by SonataAvalon

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

ragnamuffin
43 minutes ago, SonataAvalon said:

Gatsu is still time related, right?

Did I get the words right?

This is getting a bit off-topic, but basically most kanji have multiple readings which are used in different ways depending on context. If you keep at it, eventually it’ll all click into place and you’ll usually know when to use which.

ragnamuffin
On 4/9/2024 at 1:13 AM, Veravey said:

By released do you mean pre-orders open in June or she should ship in June? ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝

So apparently both are true—she’ll be available for preorder from June 6 and will go on sale June 28. Idk if they’re expecting her to not be popular or if they’re preparing her in numbers based on sales of other dolls, but I’m surprised at the short turn around time.

Her name is Noella btw. Not as bizarre a name as I was expecting 😆

• Like 1

Veravey
19 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

So apparently both are true—she’ll be available for preorder from June 6 and will go on sale June 28. Idk if they’re expecting her to not be popular or if they’re preparing her in numbers based on sales of other dolls, but I’m surprised at the short turn around time.

Thank youuuuuu~ you're a darling for following up. I'm leaning towards to blonde version, she looks so soft and kind and her purple eyes really suit her. I'm so happy they're committing to having all the girls have very different and distinct fashion styles!

And the name isn't too strange I think, she's from France which is pretty cute~ ( ´ ω ` )

Veravey

My Noella arrived last night, right as I saw photos of our next character already!~  (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Noella is sooo precious, she has such soft, warm purple eyes. I'm a little surprised and disappointed her dress is one piece given he details in other releases like Mii; I was expecting a shirt under the dress despite forgetting her promo pictures didn't show one (oops). But I love her nonetheless and appreciate the classy, Victorian style she brings to the series~

And for the newest member... eeeeeee she's so cute!

image.png.dc2e91e5445390a50f836f9209804fef.pngimage.png.3d0db691aa459fecf78182f9bc7cb155.png

I found the photos off Dolly Insider's I・Doll vol.71 article here: https://www.dollyinsider.com/i・doll-vol-71-images-azone-dollybird-obitsu-petworks-sekiguchi/ 

Her name is Uru and she's studying fashion by incorporating her other hobbies into it like gaming. She is set to release in late summer 2024.

I'm genuinely loooooving the wide range of styles this series is giving us, which I know if to be expected given its story and theme (students studying in a fashion school) but I'm impressed so far and looking forward to more character releases. And all of their screenings and eye styles are different so far, which deviates from Azone's usual approach to series and sets.

I love this series so much~ 

• Like 2

DollyInsider
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

I'm genuinely loooooving the wide range of styles this series is giving us, which I know if to be expected given its story and theme (students studying in a fashion school) but I'm impressed so far and looking forward to more character releases. And all of their screenings and eye styles are different so far, which deviates from Azone's usual approach to series and sets.

It's so great to see Azone bringing new life to the series after the long hiatus

• Like 2

Veravey
1 hour ago, DollyInsider said:

It's so great to see Azone bringing new life to the series after the long hiatus

I agree completely! And I feel like the L*S outfits are a bit more unique than a lot of their other 1/6 lines, where the same style is recycled to other series and scales.

Riesz
23 hours ago, Veravey said:

My Noella arrived last night, right as I saw photos of our next character already!~  (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Noella is sooo precious, she has such soft, warm purple eyes. I'm a little surprised and disappointed her dress is one piece given he details in other releases like Mii; I was expecting a shirt under the dress despite forgetting her promo pictures didn't show one (oops). But I love her nonetheless and appreciate the classy, Victorian style she brings to the series~

And for the newest member... eeeeeee she's so cute!

image.png.dc2e91e5445390a50f836f9209804fef.pngimage.png.3d0db691aa459fecf78182f9bc7cb155.png

I found the photos off Dolly Insider's I・Doll vol.71 article here: https://www.dollyinsider.com/i・doll-vol-71-images-azone-dollybird-obitsu-petworks-sekiguchi/ 

Her name is Uru and she's studying fashion by incorporating her other hobbies into it like gaming. She is set to release in late summer 2024.

Oooh I love their outfits, especially the tiny itabags!

• Like 3

RozenGermain

I managed to preorder the blue L*S Uru earlier this month! When I saw her outfit, I knew I had to get her! I adore Tenshi Kaiwai clothes! She's gonna come home soon!

• Like 1