Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Xiongmao

My Growing Dollfie Family

Xiongmao

Summer is here 😎!!!

Here's Shin Sato modelling the Idolmaster Sailor Bikini set, released way back when Haruka Amami was released.

It also comes with a couple of hair pieces but we couldn't make them work with Shin's current hair.

It's also the first outfit I've encountered that has two tops: one for bustier girls like Shin and one for smaller girls.

The outfit pops up from time to time and there was an extremely fierce bidding war for this one. Fortunately we prevailed.

Shin's wig is from a big pile of wigs we picked up on YJA and it's not too bad at all. It wasn't the main one we had our eyes on.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Tigger

Beach day! \o/ Very nice

Shin looks like she had a fun day 😸

• Like 1

Xiongmao
Posted (edited)

At last I have Hitori Gotoh, a.k.a Bocchi the doll.

Cosplaying as Bocchi from Kessoku band is Kizuna AI. Her outfit and hairpiece is by dollremi. The school bag is by Volks. Her wig was a lucky find on YJA. Her guitar is DD Mio's guitar (from K-On).

All I need now is a DD sized mango box 🥭.

If anyone's not familiar with the anime, it is hilarious and definitely worth watching.

spacer.png

Edited by Xiongmao
  • Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

Xiongmao

Momo's been here a while but I've really neglected her and her sister Rena. Both were acquired from YJA for a really good price. Momo is Mochi-Ashi and Rena is semi-white. So I got a couple of very good deals.

Now Momo has new eyes and a new outfit. I feel she's really part of our doll family now.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Xiongmao

It's incredible to think that Towa's almost 4 years old now. She looks in fabulous condition despite the dump of a house she and I had to endure during covid. Then there were several cat attacks and a couple of staining episodes. But she's still on one piece.

To celebrate the occasion I got her a new necklace and two new family members will hopefully be arriving soon.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao

I was lucky to pick up Ciel's alternative outfit soon after I acquired her as these alternative outfits have an annoying habit of becoming rare and overpriced.

Ciel's school outfit is cool in that it includes the glasses (which are a really good fit). Other dolls have also been known to steal them (especially Misaki).

The Ciel figure is a fun little figure. She perches on a really high lamp post. We hope to acquire the Arcueid in the same series at some point. We do have a couple of the other characters though. Ciel and Arcueid are the most sought after.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Xiongmao

It's that time of year when dolls lucky enough to have both a winter and summer set start thinking about their warmer winter wardrobes.

Maybe this is an elf thing because I think only Kirika and Frieren came with seasonal outfits.

Below is Shining Resonance's Kirika Towa Alma in what is arguably one of the most sensational default outfits my girls have.

Also they're not visible but the wrap-around has bells on it. I only hope my sister's cat doesn't visit for a while...

spacer.png

• Like 2