Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Anya Forger (+ the new ChimikkoDD)

Banders

It's been... a few years since I last did a preorder (Yayoi in 2017 haha) so I can't say much about that ~ I'm hoping for at least some dedicated outfits to come out! I noticed that Chimikko has its own search filter, under Fashion - but there's nothing in there yet.

• Like 1

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

Monty
2 hours ago, Banders said:

It's been... a few years since I last did a preorder (Yayoi in 2017 haha) so I can't say much about that ~ I'm hoping for at least some dedicated outfits to come out! I noticed that Chimikko has its own search filter, under Fashion - but there's nothing in there yet.

There is a dedicated Chimikko dress in the October collection!  Although it hasnt been posted online officially yet, theres scans floating around.

CreationOdyssey
7 hours ago, Banders said:

I got my payment request for Anya on the weekend! According to the email, she's expected to start shipping from the 26th of October.

I feel like I can finally start getting excited about her now!

Oh my gosh I am so grateful that you posted. I got mine on Thursday and completely missed it. Granted it’s not due until the 10/20 but still

• Like 1

CreationOdyssey

Probably an annoying question but does anyone know of a guess of what shipping could be for Anya? Trying to move the money into my spending account but it won’t give me the shipping until the end it seems. This is my first time buying a full dolfie as I’ve only ever bought two heads previously a couple of years ago. I’m in New York if that helps.

Edited by CreationOdyssey
Adding more context

PlasticJester

Once again just stating how excited I am for the Chimikko. Very very soon Anyas should be shipping out! I hope we get an announcement on the bodies soon! Please be an online shop option and not just dream choice OTL

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

Holyhoneymilk
Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2024 at 4:49 PM, CreationOdyssey said:

Probably an annoying question but does anyone know of a guess of what shipping could be for Anya? Trying to move the money into my spending account but it won’t give me the shipping until the end it seems. This is my first time buying a full dolfie as I’ve only ever bought two heads previously a couple of years ago. I’m in New York if that helps.

Shipping begins October 26th! 

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/topics_detail.html?info_id=2538

Edited by Holyhoneymilk
Inserted link correctly

toughstermcg
On 9/24/2024 at 5:49 PM, CreationOdyssey said:

I checked my invoice from last year and it lists the shipping cost (Japan to the US) as 6600 yen.

• Thanks 1

CreationOdyssey
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, toughstermcg said:

I checked my invoice from last year and it lists the shipping cost (Japan to the US) as 6600 yen.

THANK YOU!! I was thought it would end up being something ridiculous like when you order a scale figure from AmiAmi. 

Edited by CreationOdyssey
Didn’t finish writing.

Xiongmao

We got our intention of shipping notices (we ordered her other outfit too).

Somebody is extremely excited...

spacer.png

• Like 5

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.