Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Yaino

Silicone Bust?

Yaino

I saw a previous post asking about a resin bust for Smart Dolls. Which got me wondering if there are customs out there for silicone? I remember watching a video where there was a custom bust made for the minifee line (video) by magnetic duckling

I know vinyl is still a soft material, but I finally made the leap and started the process of buying a Smart Doll and been considering customizations already. Hopefully there is

Stupid_Hoomun

There are silicone bust available for Smart dolls made by a company called Adyka. Although I don't have them for my own SmD's Baldylox recently made a post reviewing a full silicone body of theirs. It's in the photo section of the Smart Doll topic.

Yaino
30 minutes ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

There are silicone bust available for Smart dolls made by a company called Adyka. Although I don't have them for my own SmD's Baldylox recently made a post reviewing a full silicone body of theirs. It's in the photo section of the Smart Doll topic.

Oh that’s perfect, I’ve seen the body before recently. But I wasn’t sure if the bust could come separate 😅 that is fantastic though, and I’ll definitely go check it out.

Thank you!!

Tierparkzone
59 minutes ago, Yaino said:

I know vinyl is still a soft material, but I finally made the leap and started the process of buying a Smart Doll and been considering customizations already.

Smart doll busts are made from a softer vinyl (compared to the main body), so they already give you a pretty decent range of motion for the upper body / neck.

Nothing wrong with getting some extra parts for your doll though, especially as the selection of official option busts has become a bit limited.

baldylox
18 hours ago, Yaino said:

Oh that’s perfect, I’ve seen the body before recently. But I wasn’t sure if the bust could come separate 😅 that is fantastic though, and I’ll definitely go check it out.

Thank you!!

The busts from Adyka are available separately on her website here:  Flex Bust - VERSION 1 (For SmD only) – ADYKA DOLL

It looks like she's only out of the tea color at the moment.

I've only seen one other silicone bust for the Smartdolls but it had no makers mark or tags to know who made it.  I happened to get it in a lot of parts and clothing and it wasn't really well made.  The neck wasn't supported at all and the fit also wasn't that great.  I decided to sell it cheap so I no longer have it.  If you're interested in a silicone bust for your Smartdoll girl then the best thing going right now are the ones made by Adyka.  They're very well made, affordable and usually in stock in most skin tones of Smartdoll.

Hope this helps!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.