Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SFSakana

Miku's Photo Stash (DD Hatsune Miku)

SFSakana

Finally a proper shoot of my Miku in default outfit.

Just a side note my Miku was originally a snow miku from 2017, I send for custom faceup, changed her wig to official volks miku wig and manage to get the default volks miku outfit for her! 🥰

The open mouth part was edited in photoshop using Seaumi's png mouth part: https://seaumi4.booth.pm/

DSCF4187es.jpg

DSCF4199es.jpg

DSCF4204es.jpg

DSCF4321es.jpg

Edited by SFSakana
  • Like 14

They need love to become pretty!

SFSakana's FacebookPage | Instagram | Twitter | YoutubeSalesPage

DollForum_signature1.jpg.535caf3bc6385f534bc6c15028ae8eec.jpg
DollForum_signature2.jpg.29a356f3a56f1d07ddc0f9991d5b6a0c.jpg

DeadlyNova

Ahh! She's gorgeous and the setup here is phenomenal! Amazing photos!!

SFSakana
11 hours ago, DeadlyNova said:

Ahh! She's gorgeous and the setup here is phenomenal! Amazing photos!!

Thank you! I mess up my entire computer table just to do the shoot. 🤣

RyuichiSakuma13

@onion24@ Your Miku is amazing!  I love what you've done to your computer table, even if you think its "messed up." 

I'm hoping its okay if I post a pic of my Miku here, I was looking for a Miku discussion thread, and this is the closest I've found. 

I'm hoping that there will be another Miku/Vocaloid concert here in the US sometime this year.  If there is, I'm going!  I've gone to two already, even if one was at a Lady Gaga (lady who? 😅) concert, where Miku opened for her.

This is a pic that I took of Miku's new sweatsuit.  She's wearing the wig from the MIKUZUKIN (Miku Red Riding Hood) outfit.  It was my first time changing her wig since I got her in December.  Since my Miku is a first edition/DDIII, the wig is notoriously difficult to put on her head, and I'm used to putting wigs on BJDs!  @DeadlyNova, I hope that your Miku's wig isn't as difficult to put on.  I ended up messing up the back of her twintails trying to put it on.  Because of that, I ordered some Miku-colored wigs from Cotindoll, since they're supposed to have s stretchier wig cap.  

Either way, I can't wait to see your Miku and the outfits you managed to find for her, @DeadlyNova

Miku's new sweatsuit

Ryu

• Like 2

Rajke
On 3/9/2023 at 2:13 AM, SFSakana said:

Finally a proper shoot of my Miku in default outfit.

Just a side note my Miku was originally a snow miku from 2017, I send for custom faceup, changed her wig to official volks miku wig and manage to get the default volks miku outfit for her! 🥰

The open mouth part was edited in photoshop using Seaumi's png mouth part: https://seaumi4.booth.pm/

DSCF4187es.jpg

DSCF4199es.jpg

DSCF4204es.jpg

DSCF4321es.jpg

That is a really impressive and cool shoot.

love the amount of blue details used in your photo’s.

@onion8@

• Like 1

Greetz, 

Rajke

SFSakana
On 3/16/2023 at 1:14 PM, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

@onion24@ Your Miku is amazing!  I love what you've done to your computer table, even if you think its "messed up." 

I'm hoping its okay if I post a pic of my Miku here, I was looking for a Miku discussion thread, and this is the closest I've found. 

I'm hoping that there will be another Miku/Vocaloid concert here in the US sometime this year.  If there is, I'm going!  I've gone to two already, even if one was at a Lady Gaga (lady who? 😅) concert, where Miku opened for her.

This is a pic that I took of Miku's new sweatsuit.  She's wearing the wig from the MIKUZUKIN (Miku Red Riding Hood) outfit.  It was my first time changing her wig since I got her in December.  Since my Miku is a first edition/DDIII, the wig is notoriously difficult to put on her head, and I'm used to putting wigs on BJDs!  @DeadlyNova, I hope that your Miku's wig isn't as difficult to put on.  I ended up messing up the back of her twintails trying to put it on.  Because of that, I ordered some Miku-colored wigs from Cotindoll, since they're supposed to have s stretchier wig cap.  

Either way, I can't wait to see your Miku and the outfits you managed to find for her, @DeadlyNova

Ryu

Thank you! Its interesting to see Miku DD owner posting their DD photos! :)
Especially in different outfits, not just the official outfits. 

You guys are really lucky to have Miku concert in your country, the nearest country I can go for Miku concert will be in Japan only.

I do agree the official Miku wig can be difficult to maintain, I have to untie the pony tails and tie them again.
But its hard to look as perfect condition when the wig first unboxed. 😂

7 hours ago, Rajke said:

That is a really impressive and cool shoot.

love the amount of blue details used in your photo’s.

@onion8@

Thank you! The last photo where she's sitting on is actually a printer in Miku color.
Half of the reason I bought the print is because of the color! XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

RyuichiSakuma13

The Cotindoll wigs came in, and they are amazing!  I put one on Miku, and not only was it super easy to put on her, but the wig itself was super soft, and just beautiful!

Miku's new wigs

After searching for months, and two fail attempts to buy, I finally managed to find a brand-new official Miku carrying bag!  The white fabric on the inside is a little yellowed from age, but I really don't care about that.  I was just super happy to find it!

If you're interested in getting one, feel free to DM me, I'll send you a direct link.  The last time I looked, they had three left.  

Miku's new carrying case

Ryu

• Like 6

SFSakana
On 3/25/2023 at 1:09 PM, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

The Cotindoll wigs came in, and they are amazing!  I put one on Miku, and not only was it super easy to put on her, but the wig itself was super soft, and just beautiful!

After searching for months, and two fail attempts to buy, I finally managed to find a brand-new official Miku carrying bag!  The white fabric on the inside is a little yellowed from age, but I really don't care about that.  I was just super happy to find it!

If you're interested in getting one, feel free to DM me, I'll send you a direct link.  The last time I looked, they had three left.  

Ryu

Nice! I don't own any cotin wig, was hesitated getting due to their price. 
Maybe I should try their wig one day too! 

SFSakana

Miku in NekoMimi T-Shirt design by Ixy.

Its a soon to release Taito claw prize figure, I have similar cat ears, accessories and outfits, made the stripe ribbons to complete the whole look. 😊

DSCF4567es.jpg

DSCF4641es.jpg

DSCF4700es.jpg

DSCF4716es.jpg

• Like 13

RyuichiSakuma13
Posted (edited)

I LOVE the neko ears and tail!  If you ever find a second set, feel free to DM me.  Those ribbons are pretty sweet too!

I haven't posted recent pics of Miku lately, Life kind of took over for a bit.  But its nice to be reminded that this thread exists!

Miku during the winter holidays.

53407612574_e1585e2a18_b.jpg

Miku and Santa's hat by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Miku and Yukine.

53385953130_eb77942d07_b.jpg

Holiday Miku and Yukine by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

53482289914_8b4a268477_b.jpg

Miku in her Fuyuura Sky outfit by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

I took this pic a couple of days past my amaryllis's peak bloom, but I'm still happy that I managed to get this pic.  

53592508001_2c08068961_b.jpg

Miku kimono and amaryllis by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Miku finally got a leek!

53787888416_56dbe1d477_b.jpg

Miku and the leek by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Thank you @SFSakana for letting others post their Miku pics here! @onion20@

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13
  • Like 5

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

I LOVE the neko ears and tail!  If you ever find a second set, feel free to DM me.  Those ribbons are pretty sweet too!

@SFSakana often sells clothing and accessories after a photo shoot so you might be in luck.

If not, Decoration Box sells animal headbands, gloves and tails, but not in Miku colours it seems 🤔 

SFSakana
On 6/25/2024 at 1:43 PM, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

I haven't posted recent pics of Miku lately, Life kind of took over for a bit.  But its nice to be reminded that this thread exists!

@ragnamuffin was right, usually I'll put up the items for sell after photoshoot. Sadly this set of Miku color kitty set has been sold last week on my insta sales page.
You can follow my insta for the sales item in future. 

RyuichiSakuma13
On 6/26/2024 at 9:31 PM, SFSakana said:

@ragnamuffin was right, usually I'll put up the items for sell after photoshoot. Sadly this set of Miku color kitty set has been sold last week on my insta sales page.
You can follow my insta for the sales item in future. 

Darn, I'm rarely on Instagram. @onion2@

Ryu

SFSakana

~ Oriental Vibe Miku ~

The photos was taken inside a mall which has bubble tea promotion pop-ups. I think the flowers matches this outfit perfectly hence I brought Miku out for shoot with these flowers. 🥰

DSCF5418es.jpg

DSCF5481es.jpg

DSCF5542es.jpg

DSCF5589es.jpg

DSCF5629es.jpg

• Like 14

BeyondTime
48 minutes ago, SFSakana said:

The photos was taken inside a mall which has bubble tea promotion pop-ups. I think the flowers matches this outfit perfectly hence I brought Miku out for shoot with these flowers. 

DSCF5418es.jpg

Your styling of the doll is always so great, it's really impressive the amount of thought you put into it. 

• Like 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

SFSakana
11 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Your styling of the doll is always so great, it's really impressive the amount of thought you put into it. 

Thanks! Singapore is small and limited with shoot locations. Sometimes I have outfits ready for shoot but no suitable background, waiting for the right setup only. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RyuichiSakuma13

I know its a bit late, but this is Miku's birthday suit. @onion36@@onion20@

53970928673_4cc161ae96_b.jpg

Miku's birthday suit LOL by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13