Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

amijules

Imomodoll Discussion Thread!

0bsequi0us

I guess that pretty much confirms that the Canis heads were intended for the 68cm body only... but then what heads are supposed to go to the 75cm body??? Their release schedule for the large boys seems like a total disaster ngl 😭

BelliniZinfandel_plasticjester.png.f2531efee3a0885fc0ddeec99e67bff2.png

Pixel art by @PlasticJester !

MoiBakaDesu

Yeah, it really is a bit messy ... I'm pretty sure that they must have initially intended to release the 68cm body before the 75cm one, if that incident with the lost 3D data wouldn't have happened.

But then they should have prioritized finishing the heads for the bigger body first I feel.

AliceDoll

I saw on insta that they’re coming back out with more resin heads/bodies? Is this true???? 👀👀👀

CreationOdyssey
On 9/7/2023 at 2:08 PM, 0bsequi0us said:

I don't want to get my hopes up that he's coming out too soon, but it looks like the official Imomodoll weibo teased an image of the 1/4 boy! Though I might not have noticed if they didn't explicitly say so lol

Imoboy.jpg.6d4fc4209e5a86e384ef5f057330acb1.jpg

Part of me hopes he might come out around the same time the single-part torso ladies are released, since he also has a one-part torso? 🙏

Oh wait I think he is a BIG need!!

0bsequi0us
3 hours ago, AliceDoll said:

I saw on insta that they’re coming back out with more resin heads/bodies? Is this true???? 👀👀👀

Yeah, it's for a super limited time (I think just a few days??) but they're offering their resin 1/4 boy Hack (with a couple other head options)

BelliniZinfandel_plasticjester.png.f2531efee3a0885fc0ddeec99e67bff2.png

Pixel art by @PlasticJester !

AliceDoll
1 hour ago, 0bsequi0us said:

Yeah, it's for a super limited time (I think just a few days??) but they're offering their resin 1/4 boy Hack (with a couple other head options)

aasdasfa what a cutie T_T I wish I had the funds! Maybe if it's popular they will offer more resin in the future

MonochromaticNocturne
1 hour ago, 0bsequi0us said:

Oh, those heads are cute! The one in the image above looks like the recently released Tiamat head, so I hope the Hack heads get made in vinyl, as well

chibichibiusa
13 hours ago, 20blackbags said:

megante321 did a review of the new boy body, and tried to put a DD head on it. You have to watch directly on youtube. The review is in japanese. 

Oh my, thank you so much for sharing!! I have been considering pre-ordering the Canis-A head and 75cm boy body for some time but have been waiting since it was not clear to me if they would be a good fit together, 75 cm seemed it could be pretty huge. This video confirmed they look really ridiculous paired together so I'm so glad I waited hahaha. 

• Thanks 1

chibichibiusa

Here's a quick pic of my chocolate Ruby I received last month. spacer.png

• Like 7

RozenGermain
On 9/7/2023 at 2:08 PM, 0bsequi0us said:

I don't want to get my hopes up that he's coming out too soon, but it looks like the official Imomodoll weibo teased an image of the 1/4 boy! Though I might not have noticed if they didn't explicitly say so lol

Imoboy.jpg.6d4fc4209e5a86e384ef5f057330acb1.jpg

Part of me hopes he might come out around the same time the single-part torso ladies are released, since he also has a one-part torso? 🙏

............................ WANT!

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu

Their resin 1/4 boy body looks like it's pretty much the same overall sculpt as their vinyl one, that is interesting in terms of measurements.

Now I'm in trouble, because I planned to hybrid the imomo vinyl boy with the currently on preorder shoushou heads, but the shoushou body would have the perfect height difference next to a imomo boy for my purposes.

But I don't really have the funds to get one right now ... 😔

Edited by MoiBakaDesu

MonochromaticNocturne

@chibichibiusa Oh my goodness, she's adorable! Did you do the faceup yourself or get it custom done? I love how they did the lash line!

• Like 1

chibichibiusa
20 hours ago, MonochromaticNocturne said:

@chibichibiusa Oh my goodness, she's adorable! Did you do the faceup yourself or get it custom done? I love how they did the lash line!

I ordered her from Jane’s Dolland and took a chance ordering her face-up since it was only $30. I asked for a light color face-up with a cute gentle happy look and I love how she turned out! 

MoiBakaDesu

My Canis-A head is apparently on the way to the pandabuy warehouse, I am excited, I only have seen some owner photos of B so far (and mine is also on the way to me now), so let's see how A will look in person. @onion14@

Janeway

Here is Moka (Miko). I am thinking of getting her a Tinyfox body. I have been working on getting her feet to fit her legs. She can wear azone 50cm clothes and shoes.

302271058_PXL_20230914_1949593022.jpg.80e9aa737b8bd42470ae16154edbaa77.jpg

PXL_20230914_194836094.jpg

chibichibiusa
16 hours ago, MoiBakaDesu said:

My Canis-A head is apparently on the way to the pandabuy warehouse, I am excited, I only have seen some owner photos of B so far (and mine is also on the way to me now), so let's see how A will look in person. @onion14@

Please share pics once you get it! Do you know what body you will put him on?

MoiBakaDesu
2 hours ago, chibichibiusa said:

Please share pics once you get it! Do you know what body you will put him on?

He will probably be a floating head for a while until Imomo releases their 68cm body, but I'll probably put him on my 65cm resin boy once I painted him for some test photos.

NeonDolls

Hello!

I am super new to this community, so please excuse me if I'm not posting this in the right place! However, I recently bought some Imomodolls and I would like to have things like wigs/clothes/eyes ready for them when they show up! However I'm having a really hard time finding what sizes might work!

I bought a Imomo DiDi 1/4 MSD and a Imomo Fuwamo 1/6 YOSD with the BM-02 head. I can provide links to them from mydollection if that would help!

If anyone knows what wigs, cloths, and eyes will fit these girls I would be eternally grateful! Thank you for the help!

AwkwardMango
7 hours ago, NeonDolls said:

Hello!

I am super new to this community, so please excuse me if I'm not posting this in the right place! However, I recently bought some Imomodolls and I would like to have things like wigs/clothes/eyes ready for them when they show up! However I'm having a really hard time finding what sizes might work!

I bought a Imomo DiDi 1/4 MSD and a Imomo Fuwamo 1/6 YOSD with the BM-02 head. I can provide links to them from mydollection if that would help!

If anyone knows what wigs, cloths, and eyes will fit these girls I would be eternally grateful! Thank you for the help!

For the 1/6 dolls 14-16mm size eyes and 7-8 inch wigs should fit them.

1/4 Imomos generally take 20mm but you can probably also size up to 22mm if you want too, 8-9 wigs should fit them. 1/4 mdd clothes should fit them if they are stretchy and they can also fit into kumako clothes too. Though the kumako clothes may be a bit shorter on the mature 1/4 body since its noticeably taller than kumakos are.

Edited by AwkwardMango
  • Like 1

MoiBakaDesu

Woohoo, my Canis-A made it to the  warehouse! The first time I saw the head as actual photo and not 3D model, I think?

Sadly unflattering picture as so often with proxy services, but there he is.

Unbenannt.jpg.aae4f9e4307fa0f300fdfb6f3039ac63.jpg

• Like 3

uoub

Hey there! Even with the warnings about imomodoll's prior vinyl releases being ... a bit fumbled, I did order the 75 guy for a character I'm making :') He arrived today! Here's a goofy picture of 'em.

I have to say, I was skeptical but willing to take the risk if he'd have any issues, and.... He's really well put together and worth getting. The only thing that's a con for me is that he doesn't have any available vinyl heads as other people may know, but I ordered him anyways because I'll be 3d printing my own head. 

Also, the only issue i've had so far with him personally was that his ankle appeared to be too long on his left leg, but it was just the joint that was a bit loose. was able to push it gently back into place and he can stand now ^^

also... I may have underestimated how GIANT he would be compared to my other doll (ob50 hybrid)

anyways tldr i think that he's a good steal... if you have a head for him that is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

samseramsamsam
14 hours ago, uoub said:

Hey there! Even with the warnings about imomodoll's prior vinyl releases being ... a bit fumbled, I did order the 75 guy for a character I'm making :') He arrived today! Here's a goofy picture of 'em.

I have to say, I was skeptical but willing to take the risk if he'd have any issues, and.... He's really well put together and worth getting. The only thing that's a con for me is that he doesn't have any available vinyl heads as other people may know, but I ordered him anyways because I'll be 3d printing my own head. 

(...) 

Oooh please keep us posted! I fell into the pitfall of ordering the Canis head for him (before seeing the helpful video on here), so making a head is the only option. 

Will you be using a free file? Or are you designing your own head? 

I'm already intimidated, knitting for that guy will take so darn long 🤣

uoub
14 hours ago, samseramsamsam said:

Oooh please keep us posted! I fell into the pitfall of ordering the Canis head for him (before seeing the helpful video on here), so making a head is the only option. 

Will you be using a free file? Or are you designing your own head? 

I'm already intimidated, knitting for that guy will take so darn long 🤣

I will! Haven't printed it yet, but I'm sculpting my own digitally ^^ I've printed a few heads before with a lot of success, only thing I'm worried about is if it'll be a little too big of a print to fit in the printing area lol

• Like 1

Steffipuschel

Hello

Does someone have the 1/6 imomo next to an 1/4 imomo or Mdd or Azone? I would like to see a comparison

RozenGermain

That 75 body looks AMAZING! Congrats on something so good looking!

• Like 1