Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

amijules

Imomodoll Discussion Thread!

PlasticJester

I'm looking at taobao right now, actually~! My main struggle is that I can't actually search taobao, or even browse other people's searches beyond the eighth listing or so, so finding items is hard for me ^^; I'll find pants for this body eventually!

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

Yuan
Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 5:32 PM, PlasticJester said:

Ok, thank you! Anyone have any recommendations for places to buy Kumako-sized clothing?

Dollhearts has started selling some Kumako compatible outfits! They're adorable too. While they aren't cheap, the quality is very worth it.
image.png.8045251ded65e56b066db234b7561938.png

Edited by Yuan
  • Like 2

rindolly
Posted (edited)

i noticed on their taobao shop (and other sellers) that they are completely sold out of all the cream colored 1/6th body and heads!! i messaged their shop but they said they don't know when the next restock is  😢 does anyone here know when they might restock next or how long it usually takes? much appreciated!! xx

Edited by rindolly

ragnamuffin
8 hours ago, rindolly said:

i noticed on their taobao shop (and other sellers) that they are completely sold out of all the cream colored 1/6th body and heads!! i messaged their shop but they said they don't know when the next restock is  😢 does anyone here know when they might restock next or how long it usually takes? much appreciated!! xx

If even the official sellers on Taobao don’t know then there’s no way anyone here would know, but Dollyteria got a bunch of heads and bodies in tonight that might be of interest to you. If they don’t display properly, search for “imomo”.

• Thanks 1

MoiBakaDesu
On 6/12/2024 at 6:56 AM, rindolly said:

I'm still finding a lot of stock without problem on taobao though?

rindolly
9 hours ago, MoiBakaDesu said:

I'm still finding a lot of stock without problem on taobao though?

If you look at the translated option selector they are only in stock for the tan/chocolate coloured dolls. i’m looking for the pale/cream coloured 1/6 dolls which are pretty much sold out everywhere I’ve looked on taobao 😓

Matcha
2 hours ago, rindolly said:

If you look at the translated option selector they are only in stock for the tan/chocolate coloured dolls. i’m looking for the pale/cream coloured 1/6 dolls which are pretty much sold out everywhere I’ve looked on taobao 😓

I’ve seen some being sold on xianyu, if you’d like, I can send some links.

chupakiba

Dolk.jp usually has Imomodoll bodies, but they're not directly in stock; they have to order from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, this means a long wait, but you'll get them.

Alternatively, they pop up on Mercari Japan from time to time. I don't know if you need a proxy to buy from either of these places if you live outside of Japan, but if you do, I (and my favorite YouTube channel, Monster Island Buddies) strongly recommend Buyee as a good proxy!

• Thanks 1

1951262810_Kyo1.png.acf2cbe7324928de79a669a246074ce2.png

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.

Tasuke
Posted (edited)

Got a LONG Wait yet to go... But;

6e0e1a77158afc5ff2f7fe50908bd7e2.jpg?wid

Just put this Cutie Pie on Preorder over at AmiAmi for my Birthday Month in 2025 (Jan.)

She will be my Second 1/4 Girl... my very First one being a Banned Doll from a Banned Brand

that is so similar-looking to this Girl,

that, with an Eye, Wig and Clothing Swap, this Imomodoll "Mayoko"

should come out looking pretty much exactly like my "Illegal" Butter Hunnie "Yuna"

but with an appreciable step forward in overall Body and Facial quality gained.

Hopefully, this will mean that i'll finally be able to Share Her on these boards.

She Truly is ♥Adorable♥ to me even as she currently is...

and this "Upgrade" is certain to bring her a significant step farther still in that direction...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Janeway

If anyone is interested l have the new 1/4 lmomo body for sale. ( Boy but it can be used as a girl)

Matcha

So I forgot to order the neck peg pieces for my 1/6 imomodoll and I recently just shipped out my custom from Superbuy since I paid everything separately. 

Will my head still fit even if the neck piece is in its default when you buy a new body? (Can’t seem to add a photo)

I could order through Jane’s doll land, but mentions delivery may take 8-10 weeks. It will be my first time ordering on there. 

Yukamina

I ordered a chocolate Imomo boy with Mie head! I haven't bought a doll in a while other than a couple tiny Obitsus, whew. But I have plenty of wigs and eyes, just need to be able to do a face up when he arrives. I'm not 100% on if he'll stay a boy, we'll see. 

Drili

1/4 large bust mimi body owners what clothing brands do you recommend? Do Azone48 clothes fit them?

Beetke
Posted (edited)

Anyone know what to do with a 1/6 imomo doll with a loose leg? It isn't exactly THAT loose but whenever I try to make it sit down the left leg kinda just gets loose and falls off?

Edited by Beetke

rearadmiral
On 6/22/2024 at 5:56 PM, Matcha said:

So I forgot to order the neck peg pieces for my 1/6 imomodoll and I recently just shipped out my custom from Superbuy since I paid everything separately. 

Will my head still fit even if the neck piece is in its default when you buy a new body? (Can’t seem to add a photo)

I could order through Jane’s doll land, but mentions delivery may take 8-10 weeks. It will be my first time ordering on there. 

If it's anything like the 1/4 heads it'll be fine if a little loose. I have a Ruby A head on the 1/4 Boy body and they really aren't compatible but he still sits just fine without the neck piece which I lost about two months ago, have since replaced, but just never bothered putting back into his head.

As for the store, I placed a pretty sizeable order through Jane and including an entire face-up, and it took around 6 weeks to get to me. She's pretty communicative so you might also be able to shoot her an email to ask if she has any on-hand ready to go out.

• Thanks 1

Matcha
On 7/7/2024 at 12:56 PM, rearadmiral said:

If it's anything like the 1/4 heads it'll be fine if a little loose. I have a Ruby A head on the 1/4 Boy body and they really aren't compatible but he still sits just fine without the neck piece which I lost about two months ago, have since replaced, but just never bothered putting back into his head.

Oh thanks so much! I was worried with how loose it was on the body.

Matcha
On 7/6/2024 at 10:14 PM, Beetke said:

Anyone know what to do with a 1/6 imomo doll with a loose leg? It isn't exactly THAT loose but whenever I try to make it sit down the left leg kinda just gets loose and falls off?

What version of the body you have? I'm having issues myself with sitting my 1/6 down since she leans back and i cant get her to properly sit herself up without worrying she might break, and shes a 2.0 too!

honooko
On 7/7/2024 at 11:14 AM, Beetke said:

To be honest, I just put the leg back on. It can help to sort of pinch them around the hips to re-set the leg in more firmly, but it will fall off again without a doubt. I found I prefer my girls in dresses because it's easier to just pop the leg back on than if it came off in pants.

Tasuke
Posted (edited)

If my "Provisional" Pre-Order on AmiAmi holds true, i'll have that "Mayoko" shown above by early-2025.

Thinking about ordering up the M-Bust "Mimi" body from Jane's dolland for her.

i figure that, with the Wig i already have on my DBS Match Girl moved to this "Upgraded" Mayoko,

she should make for a superior "Yuna Kagurazaka" all around... and enable me to move away from a Banned/Recast Doll series;

Mimi_Body_M-Bust_IMOMODOLL_For_Yuna_.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

rearadmiral
7 hours ago, Tasuke said:

If my "Provisional" Pre-Order on AmiAmi holds true, i'll have that "Mayoko" shown above by early-2025.

Thinking about ordering up the M-Bust "Mimi" body from Jane's dolland for her.

i figure that, with the Wig i already have on my DBS Match Girl moved to this "Upgraded" Mayoko,

she should make for a superior "Yuna Kagurazaka" all around... and enable me to move away from a Banned/Recast Doll series;

Mimi_Body_M-Bust_IMOMODOLL_For_Yuna_.jpg

I'm really interested to see an unboxed Mayoko, so I hope you'll share both before and after your modifications!

Tasuke
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, rearadmiral said:

I'm really interested to see an unboxed Mayoko, so I hope you'll share both before and after your modifications!

I Will Try to Remember to. She's around half-a-year away, after all.

Also; Is This a Brand New Release? somehow i had gotten myself under the impression that this upcoming Mayoko was a Reissue?!?

if she IS all-new; then that would explain why i cannot seem to find actual end-owner-sourced photos of her anywhere...

Edited by Tasuke

rearadmiral
22 hours ago, Tasuke said:

I Will Try to Remember to. She's around half-a-year away, after all.

Also; Is This a Brand New Release? somehow i had gotten myself under the impression that this upcoming Mayoko was a Reissue?!?

if she IS all-new; then that would explain why i cannot seem to find actual end-owner-sourced photos of her anywhere...

It could easily be a reissue. I have absolutely zero knowledge of imomodoll outside of a friend telling me about them about a month before taobao broke all proxy sites and I'm extremely new to the doll hobby! And thank you haha.

Veravey

Am I crazy, did I miss orders for Queen Chami? She's the first Imomo fullset I've looked forward to.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

0bsequi0us
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

Am I crazy, did I miss orders for Queen Chami? She's the first Imomo fullset I've looked forward to.

They haven't said anything at all about her on their Weibo since they announced she'd be released in July, so I'm guessing she just hasn't been released quite yet.

• Like 1

BelliniZinfandel_plasticjester.png.f2531efee3a0885fc0ddeec99e67bff2.png

Pixel art by @PlasticJester !

Yukamina

My Imomo arrived! I still need to do a face-up. The weather's been really hot which saps all my energy, but I hope I can get it done soon. 
The doll is very cute! But I do have to say, the vinyl in the head has some really thin spots 😬

• Like 1