Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

amijules

Imomodoll Discussion Thread!

0bsequi0us

@AwkwardMango Oh yeah, it took me a second to figure out what's wrong but those are definitely not what you ordered. 😭 Hopefully your agent can just exchange them for the right version... I figure Imomodoll must have stock sitting around for exactly this reason.

On the positive side though at least they actually look really good! Can't wait to see some faceups on these big boys

• Like 1

BelliniZinfandel_plasticjester.png.f2531efee3a0885fc0ddeec99e67bff2.png

Pixel art by @PlasticJester !

GlassWisteria

I'm gonna try to get Miko in tan skin from Janesdolland next month since I can't fit the doll to my budget for this month ^^; 

I just need to decide if I should get the medium or large bust. I like how the large bust looks, but I'm afraid that I'll have a hard time finding clothes that fit ^^; 

amijules
On 8/7/2023 at 7:56 PM, ragnamuffin said:

Thanks for posting this, it answers a question I had, namely if YoSD clothing fits the 1/6 body. I noticed the clothes are not Volks YoSD specifically, but I’m guessing in theory they should fit too? The wide hips are not a problem? Really tempted to get one if that’s the case.

Unfortunately the hips are slightly too big for most yo-sd clothes, unless they're stretchy or elasticated. Mimir's green skirt is for standard yo measurements, I have it the velcro closed very loosely and the hoodie helps keep it on. The starry shirt is made for yos and fits fine, but I would say be prepared to upsize bottoms for sure unless the maker specifically markets chunky yos, like MYou's 30cmish line of childlike tinies. You should be good to go with socks unless they're thigh-highs, in which case the stretch becomes more important. Dealer sets made to fit Volks specifically will probably not be able to overcome dat booty, lmao

• Thanks 1

0bsequi0us

Sort of an interesting development on imomodoll's weibo! It seems like they're planning to release a one-part torso option for the miko/mimi body.

onepiece.jpg.c4b0d5ac0b329b298a31a9a782e0d008.jpg

Looks like both bust sizes will still be available too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

BelliniZinfandel_plasticjester.png.f2531efee3a0885fc0ddeec99e67bff2.png

Pixel art by @PlasticJester !

cinnabunroll
On 8/13/2023 at 11:15 PM, GlassWisteria said:

I'm gonna try to get Miko in tan skin from Janesdolland next month since I can't fit the doll to my budget for this month ^^; 

I just need to decide if I should get the medium or large bust. I like how the large bust looks, but I'm afraid that I'll have a hard time finding clothes that fit ^^; 

I bought the Miko sculpt in tan with the 1/4 chubby body, I'd be willing to give her to you cux tbh I'm not big on the 1/4 size and maybe bought her just because I felt I needed to

Edit: I mention this cuz like, if you want her, I'm super willing to give her to you. Sorry if it's presumptuous of me.

Edited by cinnabunroll

GlassWisteria
16 hours ago, cinnabunroll said:

I bought the Miko sculpt in tan with the 1/4 chubby body, I'd be willing to give her to you cux tbh I'm not big on the 1/4 size and maybe bought her just because I felt I needed to

Edit: I mention this cuz like, if you want her, I'm super willing to give her to you. Sorry if it's presumptuous of me.

I'm actually looking for the Mimi 2.0 body instead. Thank you so much for offering though! That's very kind of you <3

AwkwardMango

New Imomo sculpt has been announced, she's so pretty. @onion24@008ccSdgly1hgyp1o6rm9j30xc18g186.jpg.d7f28e86df257d8f60e8f0cadb630c86.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Irulazuli

0bsequi0us, thanks for sharing! I was ready to order a tan Miko, but definitely will have to wait until the new body is available (did they write when it will be?)

And the new girls is cute!

PeerlessAutumnTree

I hope the outfit can be bought separately from the new sculpt. It looks so adorable!

Sebby

oh no. That new body is gorgeous. Guess I am going to end up with an army of Imomo dolls with how much cool stuff they are designing. 

Currently have a Miko head and jointed-bust body on the way.

Wishlist is now:

The boy

The yellow fullset girl

A girl with the new unitorso body (probably tan)

Another girl with the jointed torso body (also tan)

The nun fullsets

MoiBakaDesu

Here's a picture of a dressed up 1/4 boy body prototype, I'm very excited for these.bc966dcaly1hgzxs3bsmpj21o01o0qry.jpg.2b7b6adcc970138ad05fb12b147c857a.jpg

• Like 11

AliceDoll

Forgive me if this is a stupid question -- but did Imomodoll ever come out with a resin body???? 

Astraea

I'm excited to see how the 1/4 boy looks on release! I've been wanting one for a while and the body looks cute!

29 minutes ago, AliceDoll said:

did Imomodoll ever come out with a resin body????

Yes! Before they ventured into vinyl they released a 1/4 resin line called Noxious, the Ruby heads were originally released in that line I think and the standard heads look kind of like Didi and Dada. You can still order them actually, but they're much more expensive than the vinyl line. https://imomodoll.com/product-category/basic-dolls/base-noxious/

I think they also used to make 1/12 bodies for using with nendoroid heads too? Though I don't know much about those

liliths
10 hours ago, MoiBakaDesu said:

Here's a picture of a dressed up 1/4 boy body prototype, I'm very excited for these.bc966dcaly1hgzxs3bsmpj21o01o0qry.jpg.2b7b6adcc970138ad05fb12b147c857a.jpg

omg this looks so nice I can't wait

liliths

spacer.png

kinda off topic but i finally finished my other doll! it's kokomi form genshin impact : D i don't play the game much but i really really like her so her she is!!

• Like 9

PolitelyNefarious

@liliths Off-topic? Are you joking? She looks great! And that outfit compliments her eyes and hair perfectly. My girls are jealous of her wig. The styling turned amazing! And all the little hearts and ribbons on her skirt and blouse add such nice visual detail. She's a well-done homage for sure. The Mimi face works well for Kokomi's features.

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

battrastard

Nicely done "Kokofish"! LOL..

Will you find someone to make her in game outfit? 

I'm looking to make Diona fairly soon, so I'll be looking to commission one for her, too. 

Rick 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

liliths
On 8/19/2023 at 11:05 AM, PolitelyNefarious said:

@liliths Off-topic? Are you joking? She looks great! And that outfit compliments her eyes and hair perfectly. My girls are jealous of her wig. The styling turned amazing! And all the little hearts and ribbons on her skirt and blouse add such nice visual detail. She's a well-done homage for sure. The Mimi face works well for Kokomi's features.

thank you!! the styling took me a while (QvQ)

On 8/19/2023 at 2:51 PM, battrastard said:

Nicely done "Kokofish"! LOL..

Will you find someone to make her in game outfit? 

I'm looking to make Diona fairly soon, so I'll be looking to commission one for her, too. 

Rick 

Thank you! i'm content with how she looks right now so i won't be looking for a custom made outfit just yet but if i ever do i'll probably attempt to make one myself before commissioning one : D 

• Like 1

AwkwardMango

Another new imomo girl has been announced. I really like this sculpt, she looks very sassy.008ccSdgly1hh12g575maj30m80xcgwq.jpg.712d458eaceff4da88e56d7f607e427d.jpg

• Like 4

AwkwardMango

Yay! Superbuy just received my Canis b heads today and they are the correct ones. @onion22@ The caramel skin tone looks really nice, can't wait to see it in person. 

Still waiting on my Canis a replacements, not sure when those are going to be shipping out.6ee25f31-ca19-4cff-ae4e-64795477653a.jpg.9ff05962d6bd604d4bb6bc9da138dccf.jpg9a4fd1a6-0463-40eb-aff9-68331a580d18.jpg.573778adc95d203f591d0de96dc24cac.jpg

• Like 4

MoiBakaDesu
On 8/23/2023 at 7:10 AM, AwkwardMango said:

Yay! Superbuy just received my Canis b heads today and they are the correct ones. @onion22@ The caramel skin tone looks really nice, can't wait to see it in person. 

Still waiting on my Canis a replacements, not sure when those are going to be shipping out.6ee25f31-ca19-4cff-ae4e-64795477653a.jpg.9ff05962d6bd604d4bb6bc9da138dccf.jpg9a4fd1a6-0463-40eb-aff9-68331a580d18.jpg.573778adc95d203f591d0de96dc24cac.jpg

My Canis-b head is also chilling at the warehouse for a while now, but still no news about what is up with the Canis-a heads. Feels like there might be a delay? If anything I would have thought the a heads get shipped out first.

I also hope that we soon get some news about the 68cm body, they restored their data for the 72cm one so quickly.

cinnabunroll

I definitely think there's a delay of some sort. Jane said she still hasn't recieveda shipment of the 1/6 girls (Toppa & Toppi), so I wouldn't be surprised if the 1/3 boy is also delayed.

ateliermiel
On 8/17/2023 at 7:48 AM, MoiBakaDesu said:

I'm stoked! I've been wanting proper 1/4 boys for ages, and at imomo's price point this is super exciting.

uoub
3 hours ago, cinnabunroll said:

I definitely think there's a delay of some sort. Jane said she still hasn't recieveda shipment of the 1/6 girls (Toppa & Toppi), so I wouldn't be surprised if the 1/3 boy is also delayed.

I haven't gotten the shipped notification on superbuy for the 1/3 boy yet, so this might be the case

PolitelyNefarious

Jane's first batch of 1/4th Imomos had a one or two(?) month delay- I can't remember which- from when they had initially projected the arrival. Nothing too bad, and everything arrived professionally packed. But the small dolls have been MIA considerably longer than the 1/4th girls, haven't they?

On the bright side though, despite the varying quality, Imomo does seem to deliver everyone's stuff eventually. May your boys and girls come home safely to you soon!

Edited by PolitelyNefarious

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg