MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTime

Dolls Will Be Dolls

BeyondTime
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox

My girls certainly do get out of hand sometimes with my credit cards but DUDE.  Your girls are seriously other-worldly with their spending!  I was going to offer to adopt them in order to help you out but my wallet couldn't afford that trio for even a day!  LOL  Good luck sir, you're gonna need it!  😄 

Billy

• Haha 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
14 hours ago, baldylox said:

My girls certainly do get out of hand sometimes with my credit cards but DUDE.  Your girls are seriously other-worldly with their spending!  I was going to offer to adopt them in order to help you out but my wallet couldn't afford that trio for even a day!  LOL  Good luck sir, you're gonna need it!  😄

Watch out, they got their "diva" lessons from Hatsune Miku.

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tigger

"Topless isn't going to distract him from the mailbox this time." 

XD

Xiongmao

Omg all those Dior bags and Starbucks lattes remind me of my days in Shanghai.

And talking of bling, would human sized rings make good bracelets for 1:3 dolls? I kind of hatched the idea after realising DDP Yayoi has real metallic bangles with her default outfit. I think stacking rings are what would work best, although wedding rings might also work. I might also get them in gold or platinum because no only would my girls literally look a million dollars but it could be a good way to stack precious metals.

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

And talking of bling, would human sized rings make good bracelets for 1:3 dolls?

My SDGr Belldandy came with bangles for her wrists that are about the size of a human ring, but thinner. She has them for her ankles too, but those are big on my thumb. Both are meant to be worn loosely in keeping with her character art. SDGr are about the same size as a DD, and maybe 1 - 2 mm thicker than a DDS.

Many of the props came from: https://nightfallwalker.web.fc2.com

The Starbucks cups and iPhones from: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BelachixDollWorld?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=600915960

They have Baby Yoda Starbucks cups right now too  

• Like 1