Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

lurifax

Can I buy dolls secondhand here?

lurifax

I's it allowed to buy and sell dolls here? I'm looking to buy a smartdoll secondhand. If it's not maby someone could give me some directions to anywhere I could buy one secondhand? I fell in love with some sculpts that weren't avalible at the moment.

Edited by lurifax

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, lurifax said:

I's it allowed to buy and sell dolls here? I'm looking to buy a smartdoll secondhand. If it's not maby someone could give me some directions to anywhere I could buy one secondhand? I fell in love with some sculpts that weren't avalible at the moment.

There is a marketplace, but you can see it till you get off new member status.

https://www.dolldreaming.com/guidelines/

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CrimsonSkadi

Second hand Smart Doll currently seem to cost more then the ones being sold via CJ directly. Recently they have been re-awakening some girls. I think the most recent one they announced they will be bringing back is Gray Anime Prowess.

I highly recommend keeping an eye on the official announcement twitter account: https://twitter.com/SmartdollLand

As there maybe another poll of which girls we want to see back. (He said they where working on the list from the most recent poll)

If you would like to still obtain one second hand, they can be found both on ebay and mercari. (make sure they aren't stock images). Instagram also gets a few posts.

Their are also facebook groups that allow you to buy/sell your smart doll.

As BeyondTime mentioned above, there is also a marketplace on here.

Gwandak

Yes, they are sold here but it appears to happen more rarely recently. Mercari and ebay have both been more advantageous for sellers as of right now from what I've seen. In the last couple of weeks I've noticed quite a few SD appear on both sites.

I've been trying to get my own smart doll too, but I'm at an even bigger disadvantage right now because I am trying to trade. I think it's hard for everyone right now because of increased prices for everything. People need money more than a different doll.

• Like 2