Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HimboPrinceLuka

Do you have a favorite resin bjd?

HimboPrinceLuka

While I hate to admit it sometimes I do have favorite dolls that I own, though it seems that it fluctuates every now and again. Right now it's a tie between my minifee kyle: Zachariah (pictured) and my puyoodoll lala: Aiko. Do you have a favorite out of the resin bjds you own? 

spacer.png

• Like 4

kurimu

Zachariah looks very unique! I like the jewelry as well ^^

Currently, my favorite is probably my Peakswoods romantic lady bee (I call her Jinah), but I also feel somewhat guilty about choosing favorites!

spacer.png

Edited by kurimu
updated larger picture
  • Like 5

sig.png

Rajke

Both your resin girls are very lovely. I like the realistic details of the resin BJD’s. 

My all time favourite is for me easy. 
It’s my fullset Doll Chateau Fuya. The fullset was limited to 10 pce and I was just in time with ordering.

I am very proud of her and she was the first BJD I ever ordered. 
Photo’s are under the spoiler because of the red body blushing, bone parts and NSFW things. She was also the first BJD for the Doll Chateau Ghost line. 

She is very difficult to pose, so I don’t use her much for photo’s. 

Spoiler

IMG_5846.jpeg.3d124a77982f24dd1f215c6f73f7dd8c.jpeg

IMG_5848.jpeg.40d2cca9e9e75c13eb200b44f633d281.jpeg

IMG_5849.jpeg.a6cba167a12b601c7af5c600c21a97e8.jpeg

Edited by Rajke
  • Like 3

Greetz, 

Rajke

0bsequi0us

I own primarily resin BJDs, and I have... tbh way too many of them. 😬 I don't know if I'd ever be able to choose just 1 favorite, but my top 3 are probably my Dollzone Benjamin, my Kaniboom Antler Rabbit(s), and my Giddeous Project Baughn. They all have very different aesthetics, but all of them have that *special* feeling.

Spoiler

DZ_Ben.jpeg.46b786ea486f8d90e7b733c766605239.jpeg

(Dollzone Benjamin, named Roscoe)

Baughn.jpg.9922b5a2e6d4750f2e1382139f986ac7.jpg

(Giddeous Project Baughn)

Kaniboom.jpg.c75f423158057b72d92f058eaec59a8f.jpg

(Kaniboom Antler Rabbit(s), named Toddy (white) and Porter (brown))

I feel bad even narrowing it down this much though 😭

Btw, I love Zachariah's wig&faceup, very nice!

• Like 2

BelliniZinfandel_plasticjester.png.f2531efee3a0885fc0ddeec99e67bff2.png

Pixel art by @PlasticJester !

BeyondTime

Probably my SDGr Belldandy. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

kurimu
9 hours ago, Rajke said:

Both your resin girls are very lovely. I like the realistic details of the resin BJD’s. 

My all time favourite is for me easy. 
It’s my fullset Doll Chateau Fuya. The fullset was limited to 10 pce and I was just in time with ordering.

I am very proud of her and she was the first BJD I ever ordered. 
Photo’s are under the spoiler because of the red body blushing, bone parts and NSFW things. She was also the first BJD for the Doll Chateau Ghost line. 

She is very difficult to pose, so I don’t use her much for photo’s. 

Hide contents

IMG_5846.jpeg.3d124a77982f24dd1f215c6f73f7dd8c.jpeg

IMG_5848.jpeg.40d2cca9e9e75c13eb200b44f633d281.jpeg

IMG_5849.jpeg.a6cba167a12b601c7af5c600c21a97e8.jpeg

That's amazing that you were able to get one of the full sets especially for your first bjd! Considering she's difficult to pose, I think those pictures have a nice variety of poses ^.^

• Like 1

sig.png

Rajke
On 8/31/2023 at 8:32 PM, kurimu said:

That's amazing that you were able to get one of the full sets especially for your first bjd! Considering she's difficult to pose, I think those pictures have a nice variety of poses ^.^

Thanks. Still really happy that I had the chance to buy her fullset. I have to thank a local BJD shop for helping me pre ordering by Doll Chateau. 

After some tries I managed to pose her and bringing out her character. For photographing I have one basic rule that I apply for every photo. When I look at a photo, I want to see a person or character first and secondly that she is a doll. 

When she arrived I had to put in her eyes. It took me a few hours to get the eyes correctly placed with the Blutac. That was a very interesting experience. At first I placed them straight but that looks weird. 

After arriving I changed her name into Serphien Tescane. Her name is an anagram for: ‘Can’t see her spine’. Here at home she received almost immediately the nickname Gratje. That is how my family calls her.

And I just discovered that my post is getting to long. Apologies for that but I am very passionate about her.

Dollzone Roscoe looks very strong. I do like the way he is posted for the photo.

And I love Bee’s face up. Is it the official? I think it looks in your photo a shade darker which definitely looks very cool.

Edited by Rajke

Greetz, 

Rajke

Xiongmao

My sole resin doll is Mytyl Reunion version. As soon as Volks announced her I knew I wanted her. I didn't win the original Volks Japan lottery but a year later she popped up on Mandarake. I was really lucky to get her additional set (cape + birdcage) too without much of a markup. Mytyl herself was... not cheap 😪.

I haven't taken many photos of her, and this one doesn't really do justice to how stunning she is irl.

I do now have a wig keeper onner for her, so at some point I'll put her in some anime gear. When I do I'm pretty sure Towa will grab Mytyl's outfit again as she loves wearing SD stuff.

At some point I need to scour the internet for a 1:3 scale bluebird.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.