Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lasonda

Las's Ellie photos

Lasonda

I'll just be dumping all the images of my Ellie here and blabering about the story behind them (if any) here soo.. Here's her first fall during her 1st outdoor photoshoot! I wasn't the photographer for this time so the only time I took a picture was when an oopsie happened as shown below. (^_^;)

spacer.pngi1 

You may have noticed that she black socks on... Well you can probably guess where this is going

spacer.png

Here's her showing off her newly stained legs. ( ;∀;)

spacer.png

After getting her home, I had had the bright idea that maybe a hot shower with soap and water would clean the dye right off! (Or so I thought)

spacer.png

Ngl I think she looks pretty good wet  (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

But alas, it didn't do anything to get rid of the staining

spacer.png

spacer.png

One good thing that came out of this is she's atleast all nice and clean as she was the day I got her! (^ー^)

In any case, I can confidently say I "failed successfully" 10/10 would recomend bathing with your doll XD

*Though it may be obvious to some, you'll definitely want to know if your doll contains metal parts or not if you ever want to replicate what I did here. And if they do, disassemble them to dry thoroughly. I'd be be sad to see someones doll inner frame get all rusted up! ( ´-`)

• Sad 6

Lasonda

Heres some images of when I was at Comiket 102!

Comiket was held at Tokyo Big Sight, which, as you can see is right by the water! (^ー^)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

"Ellie, I think you uh.... grabed a little bit more than one bit there" (゜.゜)

spacer.png

And that's all for day one!

For day two I was burnt out for a few factors; but I managed to still get some shots in!

One of those factors being..... the weather...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

^ Both her and me were a little done at this point lol

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aaand thats it for Comiket! I'd show what I bought at the convention but I actually didn't buy anything (^_^;)

• Like 6

Tierparkzone
2 hours ago, Lasonda said:

Here's her showing off her newly stained legs. ( ;∀;)

Oh no! The stains are way worse than the initial impression led to believe. 😢

You can grab some Dream Rescue from Volks, while you're still in Japan. That should help - but it will also nuke any blushing that it comes into contact with. Also, best to disassemble her for treatment.

Alternatively, you can wait for the stain to diffuse and eventually disappear. But with this level of staining it'll probably take at least six months.

3 hours ago, Lasonda said:

*Though it may be obvious to some, you'll definitely want to know if your doll contains metal parts or not if you ever want to replicate what I did here. And if they do, disassemble them to dry thoroughly. I'd be be sad to see someones doll inner frame get all rusted up! ( ´-`)

Rusty screws should definitely be avoided, but the even greater danger lies in the vinyl catching mold. So always, always dry your dolls properly after they got wet.

39 minutes ago, Lasonda said:

Aaand thats it for Comiket! I'd show what I bought at the convention but I actually didn't buy anything (^_^;)

More money to spend on doll stuff! 😉

• Like 3