Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MoiBakaDesu

Sommungchii dolls

MoiBakaDesu

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, due to this Korean dollmaker having a variety of dolls with eyeholes and headcaps as well as OB22/24 size GSC style faceplates and I'm not certain if all of these are resin or not, so ... into other dolls it goes.

Anyway, I think their sculpts are super cute, so I wanted to start a topic for them. I myself ordered myself two of their Petit Lunar bodies and am very excited for the little guys.

So I wondered if anybody else here already made experiences with these dolls? They also have very pretty heads that are compatible with DD skin tones.

Shop

copy-1693334952-SE-91efb8d7-d0ce-43e6-a1fd-292c2e3c6643.png.94d7e8c914472183277344b5812e6c25.png1.JPG.212176b37024ef353c82c01a45d67cc8.JPG

• Like 3

uoub

yes actually! I have one of their jellybean faceplates for GSC hair. Haven't painted it yet but it's really nice quality and I plan to use it on a kamisoul MAF body. I really like their ob11 heads too they're super cute

MoiBakaDesu
20 hours ago, uoub said:

yes actually! I have one of their jellybean faceplates for GSC hair. Haven't painted it yet but it's really nice quality and I plan to use it on a kamisoul MAF body. I really like their ob11 heads too they're super cute

Oh, the sculpts for these are so pretty as well! I would have loved to grab 1-2 for future projects, but their preorder windows are always so small ...

RozenGermain

Never heard of these before I saw this thread I think... DAMN they cute! Maybe I can get my grubby hands on an OB11 one hehe!

MoiBakaDesu
13 hours ago, RozenGermain said:

Never heard of these before I saw this thread I think... DAMN they cute! Maybe I can get my grubby hands on an OB11 one hehe!

I think Dolk still has the particular one that I ordered available. 😊

And Luts also seems to have quite a lot of their heads, but I don't think any bodies.

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu

I finally brought my two boys with me when I visited my girlfriend's place (had them shipped to Florida, because there was no shipping to Germany available, haha), and time as well as weather played nice enough so that I could paint them.20240618_205338.jpg.f80bc2add3da6b9d424f7c76e1298675.jpg

They are still bald babies, because I want to try some styling products that still have to arrive from China this time.

I also probably have to sew them some pants, because I have exactly this one pink shorts there that fits their chubby little bodies. 🤣

• Like 1

Tam_I_am

One is crying because he doesn't want to wear pink shorts, the other is very pleased at not wearing pink shorts.  XD

• Haha 2

MoiBakaDesu
9 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

One is crying because he doesn't want to wear pink shorts, the other is very pleased at not wearing pink shorts.  XD

Haha, Haruka ususally wouldn't have a problem with wearing pink shorts at all, I however have a problem with it not really being a good coord with the shirt ... so that is by no means a final outfit. (I change the clothes of my boys around so often, so nothing is ever "final" anyway.)

Tam_I_am

Oh, so that's the problem!

It's fun to have more than one outfit for a doll.  Around here, it means that when I feel hot or cold all the dolls get changed so I can be comfortable.

MoiBakaDesu
21 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

Oh, so that's the problem!

It's fun to have more than one outfit for a doll.  Around here, it means that when I feel hot or cold all the dolls get changed so I can be comfortable.

Haha, my boys are also pretty decked out in all kinds of outfits for different seasons, but these bodies are just such a strange middle-ground in terms of scale, they are technically 1/12 scale, but the lower body is thicker and the heads take 1/6 scale wigs.

Tam_I_am

That's the joy of chibis.  They do their own thing.

• Like 2