Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MoiBakaDesu

Black_White anime style heads

MoiBakaDesu

It is me again, and I hope this is the right category for this, but I'm pretty sure these are resin heads, so ...

The other day I came across this very pretty head sculpt while browsing around on xianyu, and after a little digging I found their weibo blog at least.

I tried to find out if they are also having a shop on taobao, but I didn't find anything so far, if anyone who is a bit more skilled in that kind of search could help out with that it would be very much appreciated. 

Really tempted to get 1 or two of these heads if I do find a not insanely overpriced way, haha. 

image_editor_1696511230263.jpg.b90d4aa0b0a27bd6228d49242cf21f24.jpgimage_editor_1696511273134.jpg.b2f9555ab39aacdd8a46dd9ee520c6c4.jpg

• Like 7

Amapola

Hi. I think they are selling their heads on Weidian, although it looks like most of the orders are closed or are only taking the final deposit (most small shops in China do a system of an initial deposit and when the item has completed you pay the rest of it, the 'tail' deposit, and your item will ship after payment or at a scheduled time.) I'm not sure if they have any orders open for their heads atm, but here's the Weidian link.

https://weidian.com/?userid=1834250880&wfr=c&spider_token=dd3a

MoiBakaDesu
2 hours ago, Amapola said:

Hi. I think they are selling their heads on Weidian, although it looks like most of the orders are closed or are only taking the final deposit (most small shops in China do a system of an initial deposit and when the item has completed you pay the rest of it, the 'tail' deposit, and your item will ship after payment or at a scheduled time.) I'm not sure if they have any orders open for their heads atm, but here's the Weidian link.

https://weidian.com/?userid=1834250880&wfr=c&spider_token=dd3a

I never heard of Weidian before, but it seems to be working with the proxy site that I usually use, nice!

I will definitely keep an eye on that in hope to catch a preorder at some point.