The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Roserolls

Azone Iris Collect dolls turning pink around eyes?

Riesz

I have Sumire Wabi-Sabi Maid Milky Pink from 2019 and she still looks perfect, no discolouring whatsoever.

Senyac11

I have 34 Azone 1/3 scale dolls 14 of which are Iris Collect, Today I received Azone Is the Order a Rabbit Chiya she is the last of the 7 Is the order a Rabbit dolls for my Collection, So at last I have all 7 But Sadly Chiya is the First doll with this Pink color issue around the eyes and nose :( It is very disappointing, I purchased her from Amiami and she was Listed as an "A" quality doll, she appears to be new and the box and all clothing etc. appears to be unopened and new, Is there any way to fix the pink coloring?

ragnamuffin
4 hours ago, Senyac11 said:

Is there any way to fix the pink coloring?

Yes, leave her out in the sun for a few hours. If you don’t want to leave her in the sun, try airing her out of the box for a few days.

nanika
On 1/15/2024 at 7:02 PM, Senyac11 said:

I have 34 Azone 1/3 scale dolls 14 of which are Iris Collect, Today I received Azone Is the Order a Rabbit Chiya she is the last of the 7 Is the order a Rabbit dolls for my Collection, So at last I have all 7 But Sadly Chiya is the First doll with this Pink color issue around the eyes and nose :( It is very disappointing, I purchased her from Amiami and she was Listed as an "A" quality doll, she appears to be new and the box and all clothing etc. appears to be unopened and new, Is there any way to fix the pink coloring?

Nice collection!  Your collection sounds like mine-- although I haven't counted the current number of Azone 1/3rds I have.  

Chiya was also the last one I had to get, as I had skipped over her initially (Didn't originally plan to get all 7).  But I was eventually able to find an unused Chiya from Mandarake.  I haven't had the pink issue come up with her or any of my Azones, so hopefully the sunlight treatment will cure yours.  

Rabbit House Complete1200.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Inolth

I just purchased a Rino on manadarake that seems to have the pink around the eyes. Other than leaving in the sun for several hours, how long does it take for the pink to go away if just out on display? Where I live, leaving a doll outside unattended isn't an option and I don't see myself sitting outside in the heat for more than 30minutes lol. 

HongBee

I have seen a lot of these listed too and always wondered how it could go so bad and why would someone try to faceup so uniformly badly...
But the more I see numerous being uploaded the more I wondered how it could always go so wrong...

I have 2 Azones. Noix and Sumire and both were preloved. But neither of them had that kind of pink staining.
Sumire was kept in a box and stored... box was completely discoloured and when I opened her, she smell like she was just out from the factory. 
But no eye discolouration from suspected storage.

Noix was bought on display and other than the usual broken ankles I don't see a hint of sys discolouration...
She does not have such a heavy vinyl smell so I guess she is not a good gauge.

On 4/7/2024 at 9:48 AM, Inolth said:

I just purchased a Rino on manadarake that seems to have the pink around the eyes. Other than leaving in the sun for several hours, how long does it take for the pink to go away if just out on display? Where I live, leaving a doll outside unattended isn't an option and I don't see myself sitting outside in the heat for more than 30minutes lol. 

I am very very interested in how this can be removed as well.

denpagirl

just wanted to +1 on the sunshine method, i purchased a secondhand iris collect rino ~in the wind~ with very bad red around the eyes. put her on top of my kitchen table in direct sunlight, but since i received her later in the day she only got about 2 hours. the redness had become a light pink. she's been sitting out with intermittent sunshine (right when she came we began having foggy days -- of course!) and after about 4 days of on-and-off sunshine, she is good as new.

• Like 1