Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Till Troll

Volks online store face up supplies (and some “original” Dollfies).

Till Troll

Made my first online order with Volks a month ago, and it finally arrived! No DDs today, but some all important face up supplies… and a few off topic dolls.

From order to delivery took about 2 weeks (29/09-13/10).

Everything was padded with paper, wrapped in bubble wrap, then again in plastic. Even things that came in plastic were in a another plastic bag.

IMG_0787.jpeg.f33402c5d24931c8a82b8a3b256ee8d6.jpeg

Face up supplies! Decided to try the Zoukei Mura acrylics. I also wanted to replace the paint brushes I got from the Volks store in Japan 13 years ago…

I picked up the stain remover and eco face up remover to try out, and the paper palette because it was cheap and why not :)

IMG_0788.jpeg.da7652dd6fac146d4863218efc290b6c.jpeg

Finally some off topic goodness. The Dollfie Plus Reiwa dolls (both options) and a Customise Figure kit (little girl doll that needs processing like a garage kit). I might post about those in Off-Topic Dolls once I’ve given them a spa weekend.

IMG_0790.jpeg.7d710f30a8c7855a82013822d8c38d6e.jpegIMG_0789.jpeg.6fcf24a7b44150c26f3d8e4f53e63c83.jpeg

• Like 6

Xiongmao

My last Volks order had similarly awesome packaging, and they'd grouped similar items together.

The off-topic dolls have great packaging! It's a shame the line didn't grow into something as extensive as Azone's 1:6 range.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Till Troll
3 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

The off-topic dolls have great packaging! It's a shame the line didn't grow into something as extensive as Azone's 1:6 range.

Once upon a time they were as extensive :) all sorts of sizes, mobility, heads and boobage! But they’ve been discontinued for years. I have a load of their old bodies, and I miss the more mature silhouettes they had compared to the modern Obitsu and Azone dolls.

• Like 1

Kissamaagi

I'd love to see you post about the customize figure kit when you have the time!

Motoko

Amazing haul!!! Please do share the outcomes of your customisation efforts in the future 😍