Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ragnamuffin

[Photo Request] Mirai in Milk and Cinnamon

ragnamuffin

Maybe a long shot, but can anyone share pics of Mirai in both milk and cinnamon (particularly a closeup of the face)?

Would also be interested in seeing different versions of her too if possible. I know there’s Classic and Anniversary, but were there any others?

Edited by ragnamuffin
Slightly modified topic title

Cazzie_Bliss

I don't know if you wanted both in one photo but I thought I'd contribute the few photos I had of my Milk Classic Mirai who I owned back in 2016 (I don't anymore which is a big regret sadly) - If this isn't what you were asking for I'm sorry @onion30@ These are the closest ones I have of her face in her 'default' set and a custom wig. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And then the one below is her in a hotel room but you can see her eyebrows here. The lighting isn't great but I thought I'd include it anyway.

spacer.png

And then here's a couple of her face from dolls in the Mirai Store 2016. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hope that helped a little and hopefully I haven't done the wrong thing and misunderstood completely! 

@onion16@

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

ragnamuffin
14 minutes ago, Cazzie_Bliss said:

Hope that helped a little and hopefully I haven't done the wrong thing and misunderstood completely! 

Nooooo, your pics are wonderful and I really appreciate it! I’m mostly trying to see the differences in makeup between the cinnamon and milk versions, but it’s good to see pics of Classic Mirai to compare. She looks quite different from the more recent version(s?).

Cazzie_Bliss
12 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Nooooo, your pics are wonderful and I really appreciate it! I’m mostly trying to see the differences in makeup between the cinnamon and milk versions, but it’s good to see pics of Classic Mirai to compare. She looks quite different from the more recent version(s?).

Ah I'm glad I didn't misunderstand!

I think they do look quite different! Classic seems more... gentle and calm. The colours are softer.

Anniversary I think has added colour around her eyes, like eyeshadow, and made to look happier - but I disliked those changes personally. That's not me saying they're bad - I just prefer Classic. Anniversary is brighter too I feel just from looking at photos. They give off totally different vibes from each other.  

Edited by Cazzie_Bliss
  • Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss

I found this picture from Danny's facebook of Classic vs Anniversary if you haven't stumbled across it yet. No idea about their vinyl tone though. The blush lines were removed too @onion30@

spacer.png

Edited by Cazzie_Bliss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ragnamuffin
1 minute ago, Cazzie_Bliss said:

I found this picture from Danny's facebook of Classic vs Anniversary if you haven't stumbled across it yet. No idea about their vinyl tone though.

Oooh thank you for this! It’s good to see the side-by-side comparison!

• Like 1

Rajke
On 12/8/2023 at 5:10 PM, Cazzie_Bliss said:

I found this picture from Danny's facebook of Classic vs Anniversary if you haven't stumbled across it yet. No idea about their vinyl tone though. The blush lines were removed too @onion30@

This was the photo when the sculpts went under change. So both are Milk skintone. Like the Kizuna v2. The introduction of Cinnamon would take at least one year before it gots released. 

• Like 1

Greetz, 

Rajke

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, Rajke said:

This was the photo when the sculpts went under change. So both are Milk skintone. Like the Kizuna v2. The introduction of Cinnamon would take at least one year before it gots released. 

That’s okay. I wanted to see the different faceups between versions too. Were there any others besides Classic and Anniversary?

Rajke
4 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

That’s okay. I wanted to see the different faceups between versions too. Were there any others besides Classic and Anniversary?

No her most recent version is still the anniversary. Note that also the wig and eyes have changed over time. The skintone has been changed to Cinnamon a few years ago and after that she kept her looks:

IMG_6399.jpeg.b2750d054b8c60241d65568d9d61f45b.jpeg

Photo made by: Danny Choo. 

Greetz, 

Rajke