Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RomyDoll

Granado Mini Vinyl Heads (1/6th scale)

RomyDoll

Hi, I start this thread to talk about mini size pvc heads in 1/6th scale by Granado. I wasn't sure where to post it because they are vinyl heads but made by a BJD company so I let the topic here, since there are also the vindolls by Granado posted in this category if I am not wrong ? I also don't know if a topic about these specific heads exist already, I replied to one some days ago but it was about resin heads if I am not wrong, but if that's not the case please let me know and I'll remove it 😊

mini-size-vinyl-head-promo-pic-1.jpg

These heads are made in 1/6th scale and are adapted to fit some of the usual Granado BJD bodies, here is the link for more information, they provide some advice and general information

I actually ordered a Bonnie head yesterday from LegendDoll after some talks with them to see if a makeup option (which they do now). I also bought on secondary market an extra head (blank this time), for some experiment in wigs and tests on some bodies 
With this I am super excited, and that's why I wanted to start this topic, I was searching for a head to go on an obitsu 26 body that was not too anime-like or too big in proportions, and this seemed like the perfect option for me, so hopefully it will be a success.

My plan was to post here pictures of the blank head when I receive it to see how it fits on an obitsu body (I don't have any anime dolls anymore, so I won't be able to compare about that sorry 😬) and if regular 4 inch wigs and semilar will fit them

So has anyone ordered one of these heads and what is your opinion on it ? Did you try them on an obitsu or another resin body ?