Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

Cazzie's Photo Thread

ragnamuffin
40 minutes ago, CeliathePikachu said:

Yeah. Sorry. I can't spell

I apologize if it came off as mean-spirited. In my head it was more of a playful, tongue-in-cheek comment, didn’t seriously mean to throw shade at you 🙇‍♀️

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss
Posted (edited)

The sunny weather is slowly creeping back into the UK, so I thought I would take a couple of snaps of Momo in the garden. One of my goals for this year was to do more outside photography, but since the outside scares me, my back garden is good enough for a start! And this was also her first time outside too :3 (Gosh, I love photographing Momo, she's so easy to capture). 

53693414236_414b346ce2_b.jpg

53693859770_2c6fbb8796_b.jpg

53693859765_d8a5394a1b_b.jpg

53692533627_458fb3a8e4_b.jpg

53693414201_40c053af95_b.jpg

53693859720_c1bacb4a20_b.jpg

53693859735_e879418302_b.jpg

Edited by Cazzie_Bliss
  • Like 11

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox

She's so cute!  That lighting makes her look almost elvish.  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cazzie_Bliss
11 hours ago, baldylox said:

She's so cute!  That lighting makes her look almost elvish.  :) 

Thank you! And ooo, yeah, I totally see it! I deffo need an actual elf girl at some point though, they're just too cute. 

• Like 2

Cazzie_Bliss

Just a few small photos today - the first being another new wig for Momo. I think she looks good in the long curly style, but only time will tell how long she keeps it before I switch back to the default. 

53761819295_01ee6fe002_b.jpg

----

Secondly we have a new outfit for Hīragi, and little shoes. Her socks don't fit because her thighs are actually rather large, but overall, she's very happy with it. Momo insisted on the My Melody shirt and Hīragi agreed. 

53761737929_f2d37ee7bc_b.jpg

She also got a new laptop! Hīragi's been pestering me about being able to game properly since a human PC is simply 'too disadvantageous' for her. Now she can game in peace, and hopefully stay away from online shopping @onion16@

53761737934_2f10725d99_b.jpg

• Like 12

Brun2166

There’s no way she isn’t going to online shop on that laptop lol. My girl doesn’t even have a body yet and is still trying to online shop! I think Momo looks great in that wig pink might be her color. 

• Like 2

Cazzie_Bliss
1 hour ago, Brun2166 said:

There’s no way she isn’t going to online shop on that laptop lol. My girl doesn’t even have a body yet and is still trying to online shop! I think Momo looks great in that wig pink might be her color. 

Shopping without a body?! Now that's an impressive feat! I know the feeling though - back when my first girl was just a head, she was already demanding half a wardrobe (which she got, haha). 

Ah, you think so? It's a very soft colour which I think also fits Momo well ^_^ <3 Thank you x 

• Like 1

Xiongmao

I think my Hana came with the shoes Hiragi's wearing.

My girls have a laptop too, but they've kind of gone off gaming now that Fortnite's gone all Mad Max with crazily overpowered vehicles.

Also they can't buy so much online now, because so many YJA are blocking Buyee. Maybe this is a good thing though 🤒.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Cazzie_Bliss
19 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

I think my Hana came with the shoes Hiragi's wearing.

My girls have a laptop too, but they've kind of gone off gaming now that Fortnite's gone all Mad Max with crazily overpowered vehicles.

Also they can't buy so much online now, because so many YJA are blocking Buyee. Maybe this is a good thing though 🤒.

I think the shoes are fairly common. I need to get a pair for the other girls too. 

Ah, I think I tried Fornite once and couldn't get into it. Interesting that they have vehicles now though @onion35@ Tsubaki has already introduced Hiiragi to the Touhou Project games, but I think Hii-chan is a big fan of games like Osu! and JRPGs. 

In terms of the online shopping, you wallet must be happier now it's not so easy for them - but I suppose it's a double-edged sword @onion37@

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss

Today marks the 4th year that Tsubaki returned home to me, so I like to call it her 'Returning Home' Anniversary, nice and sweet! Her original birthday was last week which makes her 12 years old now, but to celebrate, she got a new Hello Kitty plushie in the post! She saw a youtube video by Blippo where you could win an exclusive collab plushie - and she won :classic_biggrin: and it arrived on the best day! She loves it very much <3 "She matches my hair," Tsubaki says ^_^ 

spacer.png

Edited by Cazzie_Bliss
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

baldylox

Congrats on her anniversary!  She's as pretty now as she was when I had her.  <3  It's good to see her adding to her Hello Kitty collection again!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cazzie_Bliss
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Congrats on her anniversary!  She's as pretty now as she was when I had her.  <3  It's good to see her adding to her Hello Kitty collection again!

She says thank you UwU and the Hello Kitty love is always alive <3 She'll be getting a HK backpack soon too :D xx

• Like 1