Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kranberrijam

FFXIV DDS Alphinaud & Alisaie Leveilleur

Cazzie_Bliss

They're so cute but I think I'm safe for now. I wouldn't be able to get both and splitting the twins seems terrible. If they drop a G'raha however, then I'm in trouble @onion5@

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

kranberrijam

Definitely getting both!! Just gotta wait a little before dropping the cash. I like the deposit option, but the exchange rate is so great the US dollar right now, I'd hate to take the risk and possibly end up paying a lot more later; I seriously doubt it could get cheaper, but could be the same, but it's a long time away so a lot could change. Either way I'm REALLY happy with how they came out. I saw it says magnets for the ears, which I think will be much better than the peg option they used on Frieren.

fuwamoco_banner1.jpg.69be322d82a13e135295fd3cf5a0afb9.jpg

Kiwi717

I just found out I should be able to get both twins in full thanks to my husband! Ahh I'm so excited!!!! I need both and I'm going to set up a fun scene with Y'Shtola!

• Like 1

Inolth

I think I'm going to grab both, but am waiting until mid July to really decide. I'm playing ff14 online a lot recently, so I just wanna be sure it isn't an impulse buy. They're super adorable. 

Kiwi717
Posted (edited)

The doll I listed sold so I'm buying Alphinaud right now because the money just hit!!! My husband is buying Alisaie for me next month as a super early Christmas present. I'm so thrilled. I hope everyone that wants them gets them, they came out adorable!

Edited by Kiwi717
  • Like 2

Saluli

last time I bought a doll from jp was DD Beatrice and from US the last Saber. Can someone inform me if it is possible to order on jp and receive on a US address?

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Saluli said:

last time I bought a doll from jp was DD Beatrice and from US the last Saber. Can someone inform me if it is possible to order on jp and receive on a US address?

Yes, the international website ships globally. I get stuff from them all the time. There is a quirk with zip codes on their form sometimes. 

You may have to put the Zip on the second address line if you get a form error. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tippetarius

Welp I broke and ordered Alisaie from Volks, so will have both of the twins after all. Alphie I ordered through the SE store right away, so we will see which twin comes home first come next year when they start to ship.
I just got to mid point of Shadow Bringers with my girlfriend the other night too so fun timing (the point of end credits and once again the WoL saves the day.)
The twins will be my 2nd and 3rd ever Dollfie Dreams in the 15ish years I have been into BJDs and vinyl dolls before now I've only ever wanted one Volks doll and that was my first dollfie dream a 04 head (if I recall right). However the twins just make me all kinds of happy in game so needed the dolls of them. Now that long wait starts.

• Like 1

Kiwi717
14 hours ago, Tippetarius said:

Welp I broke and ordered Alisaie from Volks, so will have both of the twins after all. Alphie I ordered through the SE store right away, so we will see which twin comes home first come next year when they start to ship.
I just got to mid point of Shadow Bringers with my girlfriend the other night too so fun timing (the point of end credits and once again the WoL saves the day.)
The twins will be my 2nd and 3rd ever Dollfie Dreams in the 15ish years I have been into BJDs and vinyl dolls before now I've only ever wanted one Volks doll and that was my first dollfie dream a 04 head (if I recall right). However the twins just make me all kinds of happy in game so needed the dolls of them. Now that long wait starts.

That's so exciting!! My husband and I play FF14 together so it's going to be so fun having the twins! We also have Y'Shtola so it'll be a FF14 party. I can't wait for all of us to get our dollies!

Also wait till you get to Endwalker...it's AMAZING! 

• Like 1

kranberrijam

Got both of them ordered now~ I dunno where in the seven hells they're gonna go, but I have a year to figure it out.

I do wonder if Volks will do more 14 dolls. Hmm....

• Like 2

katnaper

Pre-ordered Alphinaud. Didn't get Alisaie because I already have Anya ordered and had to choose just one. Still really happy, the sculpt is very pretty.

• Like 2

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Kiwi717
On 8/5/2024 at 6:37 AM, Tippetarius said:

Didn't mean to quote but it keeps doing it automatically for some reason.

I cannot wait to see the hoard of twins running around! I think they look great and cannot wait to see them in person. It seems the more photos Volks shares of them, the better they look!

• Like 3

Tippetarius

I'm such a dork as already planning outfits for them so they do not have to always be in their full set outfits as I fear staining. I'm hunting for small print ff themed cotton and other fabric. I want to make them P.J. sets X3

• Like 1

Kiwi717
1 hour ago, Tippetarius said:

I'm such a dork as already planning outfits for them so they do not have to always be in their full set outfits as I fear staining. I'm hunting for small print ff themed cotton and other fabric. I want to make them P.J. sets X3

Omg!!! What a great idea!! I can't wait to see what you do!

• Like 1

Milk

My wallet isn't happy but I craved in the last 10 minutes of the order period and preordered Alphinaud, too. Now both twins will come home. I guess it didn't sit right with me to split up the twins. I love them both so it's fine but this also means no other DDs in the foreseeable future for me. Unless they somehow come out with another collab doll of a fav character of mine...

I am kind of glad that the production time is a year, this way there's some time to get a little wardrobe ready before they arrive.

• Like 2

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud

Kiwi717
1 hour ago, Milk said:

My wallet isn't happy but I craved in the last 10 minutes of the order period and preordered Alphinaud, too. Now both twins will come home. I guess it didn't sit right with me to split up the twins. I love them both so it's fine but this also means no other DDs in the foreseeable future for me. Unless they somehow come out with another collab doll of a fav character of mine...

I am kind of glad that the production time is a year, this way there's some time to get a little wardrobe ready before they arrive.

One of us, one of us! Good timing! I'm also not looking to get another Dollfie until probably next summer since while I paid Alphinaud in full I only did the deposit for Alisaie and need to make sure I have the rest of the funds for her when the time comes. 

• Like 1

Milk
18 hours ago, Kiwi717 said:

One of us, one of us! Good timing! I'm also not looking to get another Dollfie until probably next summer since while I paid Alphinaud in full I only did the deposit for Alisaie and need to make sure I have the rest of the funds for her when the time comes. 

ngl I did like that Volks offered the down payment. Made it a bit easier on us folks who did not plan to buy two dolls at once. lol

I ended up ordering from Volks instead of an European dealer or square, too. With import taxes in my country the end price difference is barely noticeable, but at least this way it's a more manageable layaway instead of one big sum at once.

• Like 1

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud

Tiasha

I paid for Alisaie upfront last week and then kept going back and forth about putting a deposit on Alphinaud. I really wanted to, but this is going to be my first BJD and I made myself stick to just the one in the end. Heart is still telling me I should have gone for him though!

Super excited for Alisaie even though the wait is going to be awful.

• Like 1

Kiwi717
5 hours ago, Tiasha said:

I paid for Alisaie upfront last week and then kept going back and forth about putting a deposit on Alphinaud. I really wanted to, but this is going to be my first BJD and I made myself stick to just the one in the end. Heart is still telling me I should have gone for him though!

Super excited for Alisaie even though the wait is going to be awful.

I'm sure someone will get their Alphinaud and decide he's not for them. There have been a fair few Y'shtolas on the market so it's always possible. 

I'm sure you'll love Alisaie all the same though!

Tiasha
19 hours ago, Kiwi717 said:

I'm sure you'll love Alisaie all the same though!

Oh definitely. She's my favourite (both in character and the doll) so I was always going to get her. :) 

• Like 1

Wasabi

Ordered both on deposit last week. 
Now to plan outfits for them... I fear they will always be stuck in a twin-look at my place 😂

kranberrijam
On 8/10/2024 at 3:45 AM, Tippetarius said:

Same here, I'm already looking at other outfits for them! Meanwhile my other dolls are just giving me the stink eye because I keep putting off buying them new clothes. ^^;;