Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticJester

PJ's Playing with Dolls!

RozenGermain

Westley is my favorite doll you own! He's so precious!

• Like 1

PlasticJester

Aaa, thank you so much! He's my special little guy!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

Ayrell

Compass is so adorable! That little fang is so charming. :)

• Like 1

PlasticJester

Hi everyone, it's been a bit! I haven't had almost anything to customize and my work started back up, so I've mostly been focused on getting clothes and maintenance items for my dolls. But I did customize another nendoll!! Another Be More Chill one, technically, but this time it's my oc for the play hehe.

tutSnwd.png

Here's the initial concepts for SQUISH. He's a kind of goth-y yet cheerful 14 year old boy, so I wanted to give him a very open and cute expression. My girlfriend and I decided to tinker with the mouth a little, and we got this:

3XnzTFU.png

Much cuter! She also added a little more depth to the blushing and mouth. The body he has is a Piccodo 20, which gives him a nice height difference compared to SQUIP, who is meant to be his older brother. SQUIP is on a YMY 23.

dN6O3S5.png

Funnily, they have hair from the same nendoroid!

zgZj11x.png

Here's him before assembly, I'm really happy with how the undyed roots of his hair turned out, as well as his mouth!

nw7fXCr.png

SJzY9n9.png

All put together! Well, kind of...I ordered blue eyes for him, but was given yellow. So now he's waiting on a proper pair of eyes. But until then, I think he looks super cute!! I even painted his tiny nails to match his vibe! I think him and SQUIP have a great contrast together. Soon, I'll show off Compass' new outfit, as well as a new edition to my doll family! See you soon!

• Like 3

PlasticJester

Finally had time to photograph my new doll! I'm so happy I managed to get her, she's been on my wishlist for a long time! Everyone say hi to Arle!

5qSu81q.jpeg

fuEHfWo.jpeg

AcVDMCO.jpeg603px-Arle_PPT2_bayoen.png?2021033002340

wmjQbw9.pngPPT2_Arle_Counter.png

• Like 12

RozenGermain
1 hour ago, PlasticJester said:

Finally had time to photograph my new doll! I'm so happy I managed to get her, she's been on my wishlist for a long time! Everyone say hi to Arle!

5qSu81q.jpeg

fuEHfWo.jpeg

AcVDMCO.jpeg603px-Arle_PPT2_bayoen.png?2021033002340

wmjQbw9.pngPPT2_Arle_Counter.png

Congrats on getting Arle!!! She's one of those characters I adore just via the power of JRPG junkie!

Context: Arle is from the Puyo Puyo puzzle games, but she originated in a JRPG series called Madou Monogatari, which has a fan translation for at least one game that I played!

• Like 3

PlasticJester

@RozenGermain Yessss! I played through Puyo Puyo Tetris and adored it, I'm hoping to get Puyotet 2 eventually! I adore the characters and art style of the series, and want to make an Amitie cosplay for my other MMD eventually!

• Like 2

roro_robot

Congratulations on getting her! The photoshoot is great you recreated the poses so well. I adore the Puyo Puyo artstyle and characters they are all so incredibly cute and it would be nice to see them make more MDDs of them some day (my dream would be Sig) @onion26@

Kissamaagi

Congrats on getting Arle! She's an amazingly cute doll, I love the photos you took mimicking the game sprites!

• Like 1

Ayrell

Arle is adorable! Huge congratulations on getting her. :)