Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Scoob

Hello!

Scoob

Hello from Australia!

I’m not great at these into bios so I’ll keep it short and just say hello and looking forward to interacting with all of you!

• Like 6

Giragira

Welcome! I've only been here a little bit myself but I hope you have fun here looking at all the pretty dolls, I sure am lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Giallo_Gatta

I love your username 

• Haha 1

Azurlu

Hi, I'm from Australia too! And welcome. Do you have any doll(s) yet? If not, what kind of one are you thinking about?

• Haha 1

Scoob
On 3/6/2024 at 8:16 PM, Azurluna said:

Hi, I'm from Australia too! And welcome. Do you have any doll(s) yet? If not, what kind of one are you thinking about?

Hi! Yes, I have a few smart dolls but I’m really looking to get into Azone (1/6) and possible Imomo also. I have my eye on the TinyFox Little Fox. Big dreams, small budget haha! If you have any tips for a fellow Aussie re where to buy etc, I’m love to know!

Azurlu
On 3/24/2024 at 7:07 AM, Scoob said:

Hi! Yes, I have a few smart dolls but I’m really looking to get into Azone (1/6) and possible Imomo also. I have my eye on the TinyFox Little Fox. Big dreams, small budget haha! If you have any tips for a fellow Aussie re where to buy etc, I’m love to know!

I feel you on the budget, I only have one doll and I've already spent too much on her haha. I haven't looked a lot at things other than Dollfie but Tinyfox dolls are definitely very cute! Unfortunately can't recommend a place to buy them but I'd love to see whoever you end up getting when/if you get one of them 😄

bbqweasel
Posted (edited)

I’m in Australia too! I actually got my Little Fox from AliExpress for about AUD230. Pretty sure she is legit as she comes with her packaging and all the little inserts and cards. 

Edited by bbqweasel