Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
gimmickzone

Nice to meet you!

gimmickzone

Hi! 

I've been interested in dolls for years now, though the only ones I currently own are offtopic (Pureneemos and Pullips).  But I'm finally succumbing to the siren song of Dollfies, so I thought I should sign up here!  I've been coveting the Saber Nero Dollfie for... certainly 10 years at this point.  She's one of my favourite characters of all time, so if I can justify the financial commitment now for anyone, it's her.  The alternative is to just get a plain doll, and see where developing a character concept takes me!  Both choices are inevitable, it's just which one I go for first.

I've also been getting better at sewing with the end goal of making my own wardrobe - I can't really find anything that suits both my tastes and the weather otherwise - so I'm definitely also interested in applying that to doll clothes!

Beyond that, I play a lot of FFXIV, I'm currently watching through UC Gundam, and I adore Heisei-era Kamen Rider.

• Like 7

Giragira

Hello and welcome. I also am in Fate hell lol, I got sucked in with Fate/Extra and have been playing FGO for far too long. 

If you go with a blank doll have you got a head sculpt in mind for Nero?

gimmickzone

I actually got into F/E because of her doll, even - I saw it way back when and was so struck by it I was immediately like I HAVE to know who this is. And now here I am. 

I probably worded it weird, sorry! By blank doll I meant more like an original character, so I can just put on whatever cute outfits on them! Nero has a much more specific vibe…

• Like 1

Anna-neko

aaah yes, another person to have heeded the siren call of a Saber!  she said frm the depth of Fate/GO gatcha hell

luckily Nero was one of Volks earliest pre-order projects, so there were plenty of her made! She pops up 2nd hand quite often

• Like 1

Giragira

No you're fine! She's makes a lovely doll so I understand why you'd want her specific model!

32 minutes ago, Anna-neko said:

aaah yes, another person to have heeded the siren call of a Saber!  she said frm the depth of Fate/GO gatcha hell

luckily Nero was one of Volks earliest pre-order projects, so there were plenty of her made! She pops up 2nd hand quite often

If you like im happy to exchange friend codes for Fate/GO with anyone. 495,273,918 that's me!