Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Deathslayus

Just window shopping...

Deathslayus

Hi everyone! I'm just looking for now, but curious about getting a DD. I like the way people take care of these dolls and show them off in photos. I won't lie it seems like a big responsibility and scares me a bit into not owning one. I'm not the type to be into dolls at all but somehow it's growing on me, they look nice! 

• Like 6

Rheynna
Posted (edited)

Hi! I'd known and been in love with Dollfie Dream dolls for more than a decade but only this year I got my first, partially because of the price but also the fear of not caring for her well enough (mainly the staining issues). In this time I've been researching on and off and I eventually felt I knew enough to feel comfortable owning one.

There are a lot of informative threads here about general care and stain prevention and treatment, and there's also interesting videos in youtube.

Welcome to the hobby and to the forum! 😊

Edited by Rheynna
Phrasing
  • Like 3

Giallo_Gatta
46 minutes ago, Rheynna said:

Hi! I'd known and been in love with Dollfie Dream dolls for more than a decade but only this year I got my first, partially because of the price but also the fear of not caring for her well enough (mainly the staining issues). In this time I've been researching on and off and I eventually felt I knew enough to feel comfortable owning one.

There are a lot of informative threads here about general care and stain prevention and treatment, and there's also interesting videos in youtube.

Second this^ 

There's a lot of great information here for newbies. 

• Like 3

Azurlu

Welcome! I've also only relatively recently got my first Dollfie Dream doll, it's definitely not a responsibility to be afraid of. I was kind of worried at first about things like staining her, etc but honestly there's not really a lot to worry about. They're pretty low maintenance really, especially if you only have one, and there's plenty of info on this forum to help. The real concern is your wallet (lol), not cheap once you start buying clothes and accessories along with a doll 🙃. But if you're interested it's well worth adopting one!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deathslayus
5 hours ago, Rheynna said:

Thanks, yeah I'll see what information I can gather here and there. 

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu

Welcome to the forum!

If a DD seems a bit intimidating then maybe something smaller or with a lower price point would be good as a beginner doll? There are some nice vinyl options out there.

And of course everybody here is gladly answering questions as well, so you never need to be afraid of asking them.

• Like 1

SonataAvalon
On 4/9/2024 at 2:00 PM, Deathslayus said:

I'm not the type to be into dolls at all but somehow it's growing on me, they look nice! 

https://bmcmedresmethodol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12874-022-01543-7#:~:text=The first step to solving,multiple levels of care delivery.

heheheh...

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

SonataAvalon

On 4/9/2024 at 8:46 PM, Deathslayus said:

Thanks, yeah I'll see what information I can gather here and there. 

Welcome to the site! Please remember these things:

There is no escape from this hell,

Know thine road is laced by flaccid thorns and fools with blades for minds,

Man here is nay young, it is one that merely facade a face so old, death hath forgotten them.

There is no turning back now.

Are you willing to suffer thy life in eternal torment beyond resin flesh? 

Who shalt survive last? Ye wallet or ye sanity? 

We give ye faith don this road unforgiving.

*Please activate JavaScript to see this page.*

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

Deathslayus

So is there a way to tell when a limited doll will get another release? 

Xiongmao

Welcome to this place. Towa was my first (pictured). She arrived in the depths of the covid despair and she's been a wonderful emotional support doll. Her hair is soft and her body is reassuringly squishy. Her hands are so detailed too.

Now she has a very large family, and Yoru has stolen this particular outfit 😬. Be careful of what you wish for, Towa 😂.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.