Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

YunocchiYuphoria

yo

YunocchiYuphoria

Hey, I'm not the best at introductions, been into the hobby for a few years now. Someday I would like to get into 3d printing to make my own accessories and props for my dolls.spacer.png

• Like 8

RozenGermain

Those prop guns are so good! Where did you get them? I may want to get my own for certain characters should I want to shell them!

YunocchiYuphoria
1 hour ago, RozenGermain said:

Those prop guns are so good! Where did you get them? I may want to get my own for certain characters should I want to shell them!

The larger ones are from goatgun. The 1/6 rpg-7 was from Amazon. 

SonataAvalon
2 hours ago, RozenGermain said:

Was this an attempt at a pun?

You just semi-automatically did the joke for me.

Also welcome, YuYu.

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

RozenGermain
1 minute ago, SonataAvalon said:

Was this an attempt at a pun?

You just semi-automatically did the joke for me.

Also welcome, YuYu.

Completely unintentional in fact! I have OCs who are gunslingers and I was not thinking about that when I said that, only using a doll to shell a character I made or a fanart doll! I didn't think much about that shelling thing until you pointed it out, lol!

• Like 1

SonataAvalon
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RozenGermain said:

Completely unintentional in fact! I have OCs who are gunslingers and I was not thinking about that when I said that, only using a doll to shell a character I made or a fanart doll! I didn't think much about that shelling thing until you pointed it out, lol!

maxresdefault-1.jpg.00e2d7cf7d4ec2d774005b363cd9c572.jpg

You should just never think again, Germain lol

Edited by SonataAvalon
  • Haha 1

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

YunocchiYuphoria

Sounds like someone had a negligent pun.

• Like 1

RozenGermain
35 minutes ago, SonataAvalon said:

maxresdefault-1.jpg.00e2d7cf7d4ec2d774005b363cd9c572.jpg

You should just never think again, Germain lol

In my defense, I'm not a gun nut, let alone a gun person in general.... 😅

SonataAvalon
14 hours ago, YunocchiYuphoria said:

Sounds like someone had a negligent pun.

punish them

throw a rock

Thank's for reading!

Kissamaagi

Welcome!

Your dolls are so cute! Love their clothes!

asukakanea

Welcome to the forum! I really like the girl on the left's shoes! did she come with them?

YunocchiYuphoria
On 4/19/2024 at 4:42 PM, asukakanea said:

Welcome to the forum! I really like the girl on the left's shoes! did she come with them?

The shoes were from volks. https://volksusa.store/products/4518992442587

Xiongmao

Welcome to the forum. My girls also like those shoes - Shoes Boutique are just so popular here.

I have a 3D printer but I haven't used it much. I have an electronics YouTube channel and sometimes I make doll sized stuff. I really need to make a case for the thing Ciel's holding in the photo below... it's kind of a doll sized Kindle (the display actually works).

There's some doll stuff on Thingiverse and other sites but while 3D printing is fairly easy, making custom stuff is a hassle if you're not a whizz at 3D CAD software.

As to guns for dolls, my girls had a recent saga where Buyee wouldn't ship us a DD sized gun from Japan. Well one dolls' loss is another's gain (I had to ship it to a doll who resides in Japan).

For anyone reading this who's in the UK, this site is good for doll sized guns. Most stuff seems to be DD sized but as shown in the photo at the top of this thread, the RPG is more 1:6 scale.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

RozenGermain
Posted (edited)

If there's a way to get vintage style doll guns, that would be great lol! Most of my gunslinger OCs use old timey muskets and pistols!

Edited by RozenGermain