Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HongBee

Hello all :)

HongBee

Hi All, 
I finally signed up for an account after being a lurker for quite some time.
Currently I have a few dolls and I am more of a "type" person ( I am trying to have one of each form. OB50, AZO2 50, AZO2 48, DDS )
As of now I am going to add a DD or SmD to my band and waiting for the new OB50 GGR to be shipped in Aug 2024.

Below a pic of my first ( AZO2 G Noix My Peaceful Day v1.1 ) posing to a backdrop of some of my and my wife's stuff.

I also can't seem to insert an image from a link....
http://www.galacnet.com/mizuki/mizuki_all.jpg

Can someone help?

• Like 4

HongBee

Strange... its working now

spacer.png

• Like 1

mmmuguet

Welcome! Don't worry about your image not posting, new users like us can't imbed images yet (need 30 posts and a 2 week old account). We'll get there eventually!

• Like 1

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

Xiongmao

Welcome. Ur doll is really cute. We need this doll because honestly our doll family is not nearly big enough right now.

If you like collecting one of each type then I reckon Azone Pureneemo Haruka Amami is the greatest Pureneemo ever released. Check her out before she becomes super rare.

I'm blessed with a young niece and I got her some Sylvanian families last Christmas. The cats with the spiky fur are just soooo adorable!

Also lots of Hello Kitty stuff. I once went to Kitty's hometown in actual Japan.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.