Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

fiji

hello!! ^_^

fiji

i'm fiji, i've only been into dolls for 2 years now but i already have two and a third one on its way! i currently have a smart doll future in cocoa and a parabox/obitsu whos names are Imani and Jasmine, my third one being my own OC named Valentina. ive mostly been lurking but i finally made an account (though ill still probably lurk a lot). i noticed a lot of the time that when i look up something doll related, the answer is usually here which is another reason why i'm here :3

i noticed that when looking for doll clothes, they can be quite expensive at times, and im not too good at sewing clothes from scratch. i also had a huge pile of American girl doll clothes in my closet, which is why i now fix those clothes for my own dolls!! not all of them come out perfect due to their size, but i try my best and have had really good outcomes especially for my smartie (who i spoil the most). 

i hope to get inspired a lot by everyone's dolls, they're all so pretty!! <3 IMG_1289.jpg?ex=66418a07&is=66403887&hm=aa1bffe5aaf8b11e5cf9215e191a32ecc5d6b55d5dc0a3a0f87f90e066ac1ccb&=

• Like 6

HongBee

Hello and welcome :)

Xiongmao

Welcome here. I have a lot of DD and I think a lot of the American Girl accessories are a great fit for them and SmD. I look out for them on eBay but the accessories are really popular.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.