Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HimboPrinceLuka

Ybeedoll Dolls?

HimboPrinceLuka

hello I was wondering if anyone else here owns any dolls from the indie maker Ybeedoll on instagram? I have one of their doll sculpts Nora coming to me soon and I'm so excited! I'm mostly interested in seeing more Noras but Ybeedolls other sculpts like Ipah, Bom, Blewit and Finch (and future dolls like Kota and Toro) are welcomed as well! i'll be sure to share my nora when they arrive! 

• Like 1

PlasticJester

I just got a blank tan Nora secondhand and I'm so excited to customize her!! Sadly it's been too rainy here to do much with her, but I've been looking at so many photos of other Noras!

• Like 2

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

HimboPrinceLuka
50 minutes ago, PlasticJester said:

I just got a blank tan Nora secondhand and I'm so excited to customize her!! Sadly it's been too rainy here to do much with her, but I've been looking at so many photos of other Noras!

AHHH I got a tan one too! I look forward to seeing yours all customized!
Also my nora is ALREADY out of customs! It seems she'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday!

• Like 1

HimboPrinceLuka

My nora shipped 3 days ago and has already cleared customs! It seems theyll get here by wednesday or thursday!

• Like 1

RozenGermain

Can't wait to see her!

HimboPrinceLuka

My nora came last Wednesday just in time for my local doll meet which i had a lot of fun at! Their name is Punky! the nora body is very solid and holds poses and balances well! They were able to stand solidly in the grass without a stand and didn't fall over once i found their center of gravity.

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

• Like 5

PlasticJester

Here's Ife, my Nora! She turned out really striking. This dress is one I sewed myself, still waiting on her actual outfit.

uYjWvTn.jpeg3A1Oz7p.jpeg

• Like 5

HimboPrinceLuka
2 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

Here's Ife, my Nora! She turned out really striking. This dress is one I sewed myself, still waiting on her actual outfit.

uYjWvTn.jpeg3A1Oz7p.jpeg

OH SHES LOVELY! I love the wig and faceup esp the little lines over her nose and cheeks and the eyebrows. The dress is very cute too! I've always wanted to sew but sewing machines scare me lol

• Like 1

PlasticJester
4 minutes ago, HimboPrinceLuka said:

OH SHES LOVELY! I love the wig and faceup esp the little lines over her nose and cheeks and the eyebrows. The dress is very cute too! I've always wanted to sew but sewing machines scare me lol

Aaa, thank you so much!!  I started off hand sewing, which can be very soothing! It'll take longer than a sewing machine, and the lines might be less even, but it's absolutely doable, especially with the tiny scale of doll clothes!

• Like 2

HimboPrinceLuka
43 minutes ago, PlasticJester said:

Aaa, thank you so much!!  I started off hand sewing, which can be very soothing! It'll take longer than a sewing machine, and the lines might be less even, but it's absolutely doable, especially with the tiny scale of doll clothes!

i have hand sewed a few things in the past but they're not as sturdy as machine would be i think. I might have to bite the bullet for my nora Punky though as the thighs and hips are so chunky they need bottoms made to there measurements usually. 

HimboPrinceLuka

heres some more pics of my nora, Punky! They've got some pants on the way that I commissioned for them since they can just barely squeeze into msd shorts and pants comfortably. Stuff with stretch fits a lot better though. 

I'm hoping to give this lil guy a faceup next month...i gotta buy a respirator and supplies first tho 😅

IMG_1893.jpeg

IMG_1891.jpeg

• Like 4

HimboPrinceLuka

im still getting used to posing my nora, Punky. They're very chunky and solid which i am NOT used to. They tend to do better with more natural posing than like crazy gymnastics stuff but I'm fine with that. As I was trying to take pics last week, my cat decided the backdrop i use was the perfect hang out spot 😅

Would love to see other owner pics of nora, bom, blewit or finch as well! Ybee is also working on Kota a wolf (or dog) which i may have to get at some point. 

20240604_153035.jpeg

IMG_1900.jpeg

• Like 4

PlasticJester

Oh, Punky has such a cute outfit! And an adorable cat too! Here's my girl Ife in a new kigurumi I sewed for her!

6rJiKrX.jpeg

• Like 4

HimboPrinceLuka
On 6/26/2024 at 6:33 PM, PlasticJester said:

Oh, Punky has such a cute outfit! And an adorable cat too! Here's my girl Ife in a new kigurumi I sewed for her!

6rJiKrX.jpeg

AWWWW Ife is so cute! The kigurumi you made looks great too! 

• Like 1

HimboPrinceLuka

Punky got a new pair of pants! I commissioned them from Pezziepixelz on instagram! 

Also Kota Ybee's wolf sculpt has made it to Fdoll successfully! I might get one...but ill have to see if my budget (and space) allows it.

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1921.jpeg

• Like 2

HimboPrinceLuka

So because I have little self control...I'm going to be getting a Bubblegum Blue nora! It's funny because thats the color I wanted originally but I missed the first preorder when it was offered, so I'm glad I have this chance to get one! It does have a faceup that will need to be wiped which works out cuz I was planning on getting faceup supplies anyway. It'll be my first time doing faceups so I'm a bit nervous but hopefully it'll be ok. 

• Like 2