MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Naoko2112

Hello, my Name is Naoko

Naoko2112
Posted (edited)

Hello

Let me introduce myself: my name is Naoko (I have no idea which kanji character to write that with, because I'm German, live in Germany and have no idea about these things). Very pleased.

There are three Smartdolls living in my household: There are Ruby, Nina (better known as Resilient) and, since last year, Mirai.

My first hobby was photography (landscapes, flowers, animals). At some point I photographed figurines, then Barbies, Phycen and now Smartdolls and life-size dolls. Each size has its own approach. I mainly photograph in monochrome.

Well... I'm cynical, I like dolls more than people, cats more than dogs and I'm in a relationship (with a real person, yes).

That would be all...

spacer.png

Edited by Naoko2112
  • Like 7

OnlyMonicaDollphotos

Hi Naoko, nice to see you here too. ☺️

• Like 1

Naoko2112

The more I read the forum, the more I feel the need to add that I am not a DC cultist. I love my three little ones, but I am not devoted to their Creator.

Xiongmao

Welcome. DC is a complex character but I found his original blog really useful when I went to Japan in 2007-10.

I wasn't into dolls then but I did buy a few figures and other anime goods.

I've just been between jobs and I realised life actually is long enough to read then entire Elfen Lied manga.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke

Welcome to the forums

@onion12@

Your girls are very nice. And it’s nice that you have a big variety in size between 1/10 (I believe Phyzen was 1/10?) and life size. I also started with figures before I collected dolls. 

Seeya around,

Rajke

• Like 1

Greetz, 

Rajke

chupakiba
On 5/15/2024 at 4:17 AM, Naoko2112 said:

Let me introduce myself: my name is Naoko (I have no idea which kanji character to write that with, because I'm German, live in Germany and have no idea about these things). Very pleased.

I believe 直子 is the most common kanji compound, if you're curious!

On 5/15/2024 at 4:17 AM, Naoko2112 said:

Well... I'm cynical, I like dolls more than people, cats more than dogs and I'm in a relationship (with a real person, yes).

Ah, and I can be a bit of a smart-ass! Haha! And dolls are definitely more preferable to people, and cats are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also in a relationship for realzies! No, actually, @rudebuster is a figment of my imagination. Not a real person. (Haha, hope my own brand of humor isn't too off-putting! 😄)

I also love photography, but my perfectionism gets the best of me sometimes. But it's a great hobby! Some of my photos are floating around the forum... somewhere, haha.

1951262810_Kyo1.png.acf2cbe7324928de79a669a246074ce2.png

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.